Ratings for Dr. David Healey

I went to Dr. Healey for neck pain. He was very thorough and explained everything in detail. My pain is pretty much gone . :) I have been feeling much better since I started going which is only a couple of months. The staff there are excellent. They are friendly, accommodating and professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Just had my 1st visit for my neck. Adjustment done. Hopefully will start to feel better. He was very knowledgeable and nice. Took me in right away.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Healey for many years now and have been very happy. I used to experience a lot of headaches and back pain, but since receiving regular care I am in much better health. Highly recommend this Dr. and his great staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Surprising to hear such negative comment. Have been treated pro-actively by Dr. Healey for 37 years, and have never been treated either by he or his staff, as noted by the individual below. Can only think that this individual was not listening, or did not wish to listen, and fathomed his own reaction to the care being offered to him. Suggest you visit and come to your own conclusions.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I was very surprised to see the negative comments about him pushing expensive care - I've always found his prices appropriate and responsive to what I can pay, compared to other professionals I've seen. His approach has been very gentle and has helped with many health issues, including low back pain and migraines.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Going to see Dr. Healey is always a positive experience. My health has improved significantly since the beginning of my treatment. He is trustworthy, knowledgable and effective. I have referred my friends and family to Dr. Healey with excellent results as well!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Dave is a very competent, & intelligent Chiropractor. He is dedicated to his patients & their needs. Staff are very approachable & make genuine effort to make everyone comfortable & welcome! My family from children to grandparents trust Dr. Dave completely!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Excellent care. Dr Healey is a very friendly and caring man.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have been seeing him for years and he has been very kind and helpful as well as his staff. He has always been very helpful financially as I have very limited income. I only go when I have to and can walk in anytime if I need to.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Poor service and I was treated very badly by him. He refused to give me relief care even though they claim to offer it. He told me to either pay over $1200 or go see another chiropractor. I could not afford it and so I wanted to just pay what my insurance could cover but he didn't want to hear any of that. He wanted me to bring in my parents so that they could help me pay. But I only wanted relief care (about 10 adjustments). I felt like he was just trying to take all my money. And there were these pamphlets that said chiropractic care cured hives and whole bunch of other physical ailments although there is no significant scientific evidence that chiropractic adjustments can cure so many illnesses. He was very unfriendly and condescending towards me and I am still upset about the whole experience.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010