Ratings for Dr. David Healey

I have used Dr. Healey's services for 12 years. I would not be able to perform many of my activites if I had not done so. There was a time when I stopped seeing him due to financial circumstances and when he found but he suggesgted a plan that was within my budget. If he hadn't of done this, I'm sure I woud be in pain daily as I had been before I began seeing him. I also referred 3 other clients to him and they all came away with amazing results. The staff is very friendly and everyone makes you feel like family. I would recommend to anyone. He is also very knowledgeable about other health related issues and gladly shares his knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Healey for many years, and have only positive feedback. He is a dedicated, knowledgeable, and very experienced chiropractor who clearly cares a lot about his patients. His care has helped me with headaches, digestive issues, and neck pain. Other people who I know who see Dr Healey are all very enthusiastic about him too. His staff are also friendly and helpful. Some health care providers have very restricted hours, but his clinic schedule accommodates people who need more off hours appts like evenings. He has even done house calls!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I went to Dr. Healey for neck pain. He was very thorough and explained everything in detail. My pain is pretty much gone . :) I have been feeling much better since I started going which is only a couple of months. The staff there are excellent. They are friendly, accommodating and professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Just had my 1st visit for my neck. Adjustment done. Hopefully will start to feel better. He was very knowledgeable and nice. Took me in right away.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Healey for many years now and have been very happy. I used to experience a lot of headaches and back pain, but since receiving regular care I am in much better health. Highly recommend this Dr. and his great staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Surprising to hear such negative comment. Have been treated pro-actively by Dr. Healey for 37 years, and have never been treated either by he or his staff, as noted by the individual below. Can only think that this individual was not listening, or did not wish to listen, and fathomed his own reaction to the care being offered to him. Suggest you visit and come to your own conclusions.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I was very surprised to see the negative comments about him pushing expensive care - I've always found his prices appropriate and responsive to what I can pay, compared to other professionals I've seen. His approach has been very gentle and has helped with many health issues, including low back pain and migraines.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Going to see Dr. Healey is always a positive experience. My health has improved significantly since the beginning of my treatment. He is trustworthy, knowledgable and effective. I have referred my friends and family to Dr. Healey with excellent results as well!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Dave is a very competent, & intelligent Chiropractor. He is dedicated to his patients & their needs. Staff are very approachable & make genuine effort to make everyone comfortable & welcome! My family from children to grandparents trust Dr. Dave completely!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Excellent care. Dr Healey is a very friendly and caring man.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013