Ratings for Dr. David Healey

I trust Dr. Dave completely with my care as well as my children's care. From the get go, he made sure I understood the principles that guide chiropractic and that I felt comfortable at all times. Also, whenever I have to change appointment times the staff do their best to fit my schedule. Although I started out being a bit skeptic about chiropractic, after receiving treatments for the past couple years, I have come to learn how effective and valuable a health care service it is thanks to Dr. Dave.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Healey for years and wouldn't be without him. He consistently provides first rate, compassionate care to us, and now to our children. He has helped us through many injuries, including a car accident, with amazing results. Both he and his staff are wonderful! We are so grateful for their care!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Healey is a top notch chiropractor!! Our entire family has been seeing him for many years with exceptionally positive results. Our teenage son had a twisted vertebrae that was causing him a lot of discomfort and was causing some scoliosis in his spine. Dr. Healey showed us his X-rays both before and after treatment ( approx 4-5 months) and his spine was completely straight!! Much thanks to Dr . Healey and his wonderful staff. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

If you suffer from sciatica nerve pain, Dr. Healey is the man you want to see. My family has been seeing Dr. Healey for about eight years now. He has pin pointed my problem areas before I even told him where it hurts. Big thank you to Dr. Healey and his great staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I have been coming here to see Dr. HEALEY for many years. I had a droppy eye and tried everything my family doctor would tell me to do but nothing worked. So then I decided to go to doctor Healey to see if adjustments would work and they did! Everytime I feel that my eye is droopping or about to droop, I go and get an adjustment and get releif instantly! It amazing! Dr. Healey and the staff are so caring and helpful everytime I go in; I feel like family. Would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

The care, the concern, the compassion, and their longing to help people is indiscribable. Such a wonderful place to go. The service and staff are exceptional and sencere. I will never go anywhere else and I always recommend my friends and family to Dr. Healey's place.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I and my family have been with Dr Healey for many years now and we can't imagine not having him to help us in our lives, he always knows how to treat our problems and is an amazing Dr with my children, they especially like the " slide and a ride" 😊

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I have used Dr. Healey's services for 12 years. I would not be able to perform many of my activites if I had not done so. There was a time when I stopped seeing him due to financial circumstances and when he found but he suggesgted a plan that was within my budget. If he hadn't of done this, I'm sure I woud be in pain daily as I had been before I began seeing him. I also referred 3 other clients to him and they all came away with amazing results. The staff is very friendly and everyone makes you feel like family. I would recommend to anyone. He is also very knowledgeable about other health related issues and gladly shares his knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Healey for many years, and have only positive feedback. He is a dedicated, knowledgeable, and very experienced chiropractor who clearly cares a lot about his patients. His care has helped me with headaches, digestive issues, and neck pain. Other people who I know who see Dr Healey are all very enthusiastic about him too. His staff are also friendly and helpful. Some health care providers have very restricted hours, but his clinic schedule accommodates people who need more off hours appts like evenings. He has even done house calls!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I went to Dr. Healey for neck pain. He was very thorough and explained everything in detail. My pain is pretty much gone . :) I have been feeling much better since I started going which is only a couple of months. The staff there are excellent. They are friendly, accommodating and professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015