Ratings for Dr. David Healey

I've been going here for many years, and he always helps relieve any nerve pinching or aches. Always helpful staff and great service.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

David and his staff are warm and welcoming from the moment you begin treatment with him. I love how before he starts treatment he explains fully what is happening to your body and the benefits of having the treatments done. Seeing and hearing progress is what makes me keep going back. "Oakville's most experienced chiropractor!"

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Healey for about 5 years now and he has done nothing short of an amazing job of keeping my lower back and such in check. Anytime I've had any kind of setback with my back he always puts in the extra care to get me back on my feet again (to the point of even giving me his home number if I needed him). The minute you walk in you are greeted by extremely friendly reception and Dr. Healey himself is a very kind and easy to talk to guy. Highly recommended for their professionalism, efficiency, and their ability to make you feel at ease every time you visit.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

This man took care of me when I threw my back out! Hey was dedicated to my health and made sure that I was okay

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

From the moment you step into the doors, your treatment begins. The staff are warm, friendly and extremely friendly. Dr. Healey is the best. He can point out your issues before you can even tell him. Always working with you to correct and eliminate your issues and ensuring that your whole being is in alignment and in sync. I would and have highly recommended Dr. Healey.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Healey a couple of months ago because of neck and lower back pain. The pain that brought me to Dr. Healey has decreased significantly so far and, to my surprise, some other small health issues have resolved as well. I find Dr. Healey to be kind, informative, and approachable. I also love the welcoming atmosphere of Dr. Healey’s office and staff. The staff members make you feel like you are part of the family!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Healey for 9 years.He is professional,punctual and thorough.Even though the time in the examining room is quick he will listen to problem areas and make adjustments.Headaches resolved within 24hrs and he will even loosen up stiff joints ie my feet and muscles in my shoulders and relieved pins and needles in my hands with back adjustments.My friend has even had adjustments to her sinus' and relief obtained from that. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends and aquaintances.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Our family has been seeing Dr Healey for 10+ years. Among other things, he cured our daughter's scoliosis. Seeing the X-rays improve was amazing.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have been with David Healey for 22 years. I cannot say enough about how much he has helped me over the years. I am a retired contractor and I could not have performed my work without David's care. From visits to my home to repeated daily treatments David cares and has consistently gone over and above what you would expect from a doctor. He has also helped family members who were previously receiving ineffective treatments elsewhere. Great guy, great staff.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. David Healy for many years for degenerative disc care & maintenance. From the reception desk to the treatment rooms the office is totally professional.FT Healey has yaken care of me through some serious pain when U had it & maintained a level of comfort that was more than bearable while not in severe pain. He is an Activator AP rated Chiropractor.I agree 100% with his degree. I drive almost an hour to see Dr. Healey. Barry Matythews

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015