Ratings for Dr. Milos Krajny

Great Doctor! Excellent doctor, was very helpful. Staff was wonderful, we laughed almost the whole time I was there . Would recommend this Dr to anyone. Excellent doctor, was very helpful. Staff was wonderful, we laughed almost the whole time I was there . Would recommend this Dr to anyone. Dr Krajny is knowledgable, caring, interested and sharp. His approach is not overly intrusive and he will take the time to give you options Thank You !

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

So intelligent and a genuinely kind-hearted person. Great staff and everyone had a great sense of humour, especially Dr. Krajny. Extremely punctual yet elaborate in patient meetings. I didn't feel rushed. Great experience with this doctor and his team.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable specialist! Rude receptionist is no longer working there

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

This guy solved my issues that both my detmotolist and family doctor dismissed. Great staff, punctual, and he has a sense of humour. Feel fortunate to have been seen by him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

bad experience. I will not recommend anyone! rude

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Staff do not return you me call do you have to keep trying☹️

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is the Best doctor I ever meet ....The receptionist just wonderful very helpful !!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

They have the worst receptionist/secretary in the world! so rude! so insensitive! The receptionist should be professional in dealing with the patients and drop the "she knows it all attitude". Unless, you are in the situation of any patient, you DON'T HAVE A RIGHT to drop any rude remarks to any patient. Please Dr.Krajny, kindly tell your receptionist/secretary to practice empathy to your patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr Kragny is knowledgable, caring, interested and sharp. His approach is not overly intrusive and he will take the time to give you options. My problems are mild and temporary but I would definitely recommend him. His punctuality rating is lower because he had an unexpected appointment and I don't think these occurances are frequent.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014