Ratings for Dr. Shawn Jay Soon

Dr. Soon was very patient with my grandpa, taking time to ensure that every question was answered. I was very pleased with the way he treated my grandpa of prostate cancer. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have seen him off and on for over 8 years. Truly an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Doing his best to ensure your health is ok. Highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Soon is very very nice and knowledgable doctor. He answer our questions very patiently and cleanly. We are luck to get his care for my husband prosetate problem.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have seen doctor Soon a few times. He is very polite, friendly and helpful. He explains things very well, has an excellent bedside manner, and is very patient. In my opinion finding a doctor with one of these qualities is difficult. Finding one that has them all is almost unheard of. Very happy with him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

My last visit was not a pleasant one. He could've shown more empathy and show that he understand my frustrations regarding my pain. I felt that he was rushing to see other patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Shawn soon, my kidney stone has been removed successfully and I am now living life without the pain . Your kindness, care and altruism puts you at the top of my list of favorite doctors.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

A very GOOD doctor with a GOOD heart! The whole clinic puts patient first and treat patients with respects and patience instead of everything is just pure science.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr Soon is a blessing he cured my husband of cancer. Although the wait times are long at the office

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Soon is very nice and caring. He is willing to spend the time with me & my family members. I had a prostate surgery (TURP) on December 4, 2013 with a temporary stent for 4 weeks. Before the removal of prostatic stent, I had developed a few situations (I.e. pee with blood) and had to talk to Dr. Soon through receptionist. I was surprised that I got the phone call back in less than 5 minutes. His explanation was crystal clear & I understand fully. The most important thing is that he is taking away my fear & my worry. I now fully recovered exactly like he has described before my surgery & I am peeing as if I am 18 again. I highly recommended Dr Soon.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014