Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Popeney

Dr. P is one of the best neurologist I have seen. He really takes the time to go over ever detail of your chart, so that he can help with your pain and discomfort...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Waste of my time... He only goes through the motion

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Popeney is truly dedicated to his patients, he listens, and he is very driven solve the issues bringing you there. He has been my son's Neurologist for about 2 years

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Excellent in all aspects - highly recommend Dr Charles for new or existing patients. He has great rapport with patients, focus on MS patients is outstanding, and his network is very supportive.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I have been going to dr popeney since I was 15. I'm not sure about these reviews that say you have to wait around for over an hour. I have never had to wait for more than 20 minutes. He is always nice and he has this really great dry sense of humor. I will say the appointments are quick but if you have questions/concerns he will take the time to answer them. I trust him explicitly with my health condition, and with many patients if you need him in an emergency he will offer you his cell # to call. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Popeney was NEVER on time. I would sit in the private room waiting for sometimes over an hour. He was extremely discourteous. I wouldn't even get as much as a "Hello, how are you?". He would spend no more than 5 minutes with me after I had been waiting for over an hour on him, and then seemed annoyed when I had questions. I would NOT recommend him to anyone and regret giving his office and business as much money as I have; it was a complete waste! RUN FAST!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

He was able to diagnose, and take care of, the migraine that kept me in bed for over a month. I trust his experiance and knowledge and would recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Originally started going for headaches and then for anxiety. I needed some medication for minor ADD for school and he said he did not treat that and that wasn't his field. I paid $50 for a neurologist to tell me to go to a primary care doctor. How does a neurologist not treat ADD??!?!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Visited for a diagnosis, doctor arrived late to the office. He didn't greet his patient, asked questions in a rude manner and didn't seem to have the patience to listen to the answers/explanations. He took out a questionnaire and basically went over what was on a sheet of paper. Overall first time impression was he's not attentive, un-sensitive to the way he communicate and interact with his patient. Didn't seem to care that the visit was a sensitive visit for the patient. I have never seen such an unprofessional doctor. Would not recommend to others, there are alot more professionals out there to choose from.

Submitted January 31, 2011

He has been the only doctor of his specialty and I have had about four or five, that has been able to reduce my pain. I have a rare disease RSD, and he has knowledge and insight to treatment. He has been a big help to helping relieve my pain. I drive an hour and a halp just one way to see him. He is that good.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Charles A. Popeney's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1991)