Dr. Simpson Leung

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Simpson Leung

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT EXCELLENT DOCTOR! Great location, great staff, great office.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Seriously top notch in all areas. Most reliable and helpful empathic doctor I have.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Had my first visit with Dr. Leung for my back and hip pain that I have had forever. He is thorough, personable and very approachable. Can't wait to start treatments! He's also handsome ;p

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Leung is a very personable knowledgeable chiropractor. Unfortunately, a couple of his front desk staff are so rude that I may be moving on to a new chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have had to wait 5 weeks to see Dr. L. In the meantime, I went to see another chiro in town to see if I could get some relief. After my first visit, I knew I was in the right place. The exam was super thorough and I had x-rays taken (the other chiro I saw didn't... which makes me wonder if how she knew what to do). I was a little upset that I didn't get a treatment on the first day, but was explained to me that he had to look over and evaluate my case first. I have yet to get a treatment, but so far I would highly recommend Dr. L to anybody. He is very personable, thorough and professional. And a VERY busy doctor - which I don't see as a bad thing because he's has to be good to be busy.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Simpson for about 3 weeks and cannot be happier. I have tried everything humanly possible for my headaches, including other chiropractors with minimal help. After a very long assessment, he asked me to come back in a week after he had reviewed things. After explaining to me what was wrong he placed me on a treatment plan. I am 3 weeks in and have already noticed less headaches and neck pain. I would say I am 75% better!!! My energy is at an all time high, and SOOOO happy. Dr. Simpson changed my life.... period. I am sold and will be a lifer for sure.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I came to Dr Leung based on all the reviews (although I found some seem to be repeats from his long time patients and an incentive) and was greeted by a friendly and professional staff. I proceeded to receive an initial assessment followed by treatment sessions by Dr. Leung and although I was initially happy with the diagnostic procedures I was somewhat hesitant at the number of sessions I was suggested to startup with before I would be scheduled for my first "re-assessment" appt. It seems his basic protocol (and it seems for the vast majority) is minimum ten start-up sessions. I am unsure if this is in relation to the maximum number of sessions (10) that is covered by insurance, but I felt that by session 7 my body was now being given unnecessary treatment. I inquired about it and it was explained to me that it has to do with 'muscle memory' (I believe subject was of that name but cannot guarantee accuracy of term) . Although discomfort may be a part of normal healing process for any treatment, I do believe our bodies have the ability to let us know when something may be too much for any given amount of time and activity. I did appreciate Dr.Leung courteous manner and those of his staff and although I felt that because most of us are covered by insurance, there was a stronger incentive to have us come back, this is just based on my own personal experience and may not reflect from those not included in review board.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Leung genuinely cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable. He's down to earth and wants you to get better as soon as possible. I would 100% recommend Dr.Leung and his staff to anyone in need of a chiropractor...top notch service!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Excellent Dr., very knowledgeable, he helped me, I have multiple sclerosis, and my daughter with her migraines. My range of motion has increased and my pain has been reduced. Thank you Dr. Leung!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Best Dr . In town Very helpful and understanding . knowing my case and keeping me pain free is so helpful in a busy life Thx Dr Leung

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016