Ratings for Dr. Linda D. Bosserman

Dr. Bosserman saved my life. I have no doubt that the decisions she made for my particular situation resulted in my great outcome. She cares so deeply for her patients AND the medical/health system and it's efficiency. We need her !

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Bosserman saved my life. In my mind, there could be no better oncologist that she.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I cannot say enough about this intelligent, kind woman! She helped me through one of the darkest periods of my life by being a true advocate of my health and getting to the bottom of things. To make a long story short my PCP told me I had cancer and referred me to Dr. Bosserman, who didn't waste a moment--I was getting tests left and right, and getting the results very quickly. She made sure that I didn't have to twist in the wind waiting for results. Top-notch staff as well.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

This doctor not only took care of me but also my husband who had cancer and died shortly after I was treated for breast cancer. She goes out of her way to make sure every avenue of care is available whether your insurance covers it or not. She has appeared in front of congress to advocate for cancer patients. I was one of the first women to have the seed radiation done, it took 5 days rather than 6 weeks. The care of her and her staff is beyond any words I could use. She also is very knowledgable in her field and will talk to her patients via e mail how many doctors do that???? The usual wait time is not long but there have been occassions of a longer wait, but this MD is worth waiting for . I am a nurse and I do not usually speak so highly of any MD but Dr Bosserman deserves it!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Linda D. Bosserman's Credentials

• French

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp