You may also like

Rate Dr. Leah Wittenberg

Dr. Leah Wittenberg's Ratings

If A Dr is looking at your eyes they need to have the drops put in ahead of time then wait for the drops to work. This takes time. Yes the place is fast paced. yes the phone contact and appointments is not "user friendly". The Dr is I appreciate what she has done for me and my
progrssive diseas..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had the same experience as another person's experience stated here. She spent less than 15 minutes examining my eye and talking to me about my problem after dilating my pupils while sitting in the lobby. She then rattled off an account of the session on a tape recorder for about 90 seconds or less to give to her secretary. She was all smiles and seemed to celebrate being able to rush patients through the office like objects on a car assembly line. Given that the government MSP system pays her $100 or more per patient visit, I estimate that she is billing the government system at a rate of about $600 to $1000 per hour in light of her ability to hurry patients through every session. In the end, I wasn't given enough information about my problem and told that my problem comes normally with aging. Her info/opinion was different to that given by another more experienced senior ophthalmologist who I had seen one week earlier. It seems like you have to visit a number of ophthalmologists to get the correct medical assessment (i.e. when you get consistent info).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Professional, thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Wittenberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Be prepared to be kept waiting up to 2 hours before they see you. Doctor good but not worth the frustration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

She is a brilliant eye surgeon - she gave me my eyesight back! VERY BUSY office but then with such a high quality doctor it is to be expected. She does not waste time, very fast and to the point and focused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Love her! She's so funny, love how she greets everyone 'hey trouble'! She's definitely a gift!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Fast but patient. Willing to listen and really good at explaining the situation. I have only seen her once but fully intend to keep this doctor as I think she is a gift. Although I have a serious condition, I left feeling really good about myself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Love her! She has recently changed her process for seeing patients (in Abbotsford at least) that seems to have cut the wait time down a lot. I was given 2 appointments a week apart. The first one, I was in and out in 15 minutes, the second was abut 40 minutes. She is fast moving and entertaining. I've found if you engage her in conversation, she is more than willing to take the time to chat. Otherwise, she is onto the next patient. That said, I never feel lack of care or attention, she just operates at high speed! Top notch doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

very helpful and nice, she told me what was wrong with me

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Wittenberg and her staff are excellent! Dr Wittenberg is very supportive and understands the healing power of a positive doctor patient interaction. Definitely someone you want on your team! Be sure to keep up with her because she packs a lot of power and information into the time that she has available with each patient !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629723].votes_count ]]