Ratings for Dr. Sanjiv Midah

I called to get set up an appointment and they do not make a meeting with dr appointment to see if you even like the dr and want to continue. Then I asked to set an appointment and it had to be 3 months out. she scheduled my kids for july sometime.she tells me she scheduled for june. So apparently i missed my appointment. What dr office doesn't call? Never heard of that. I showed up to get a card and she refused service.that I'm flagged in the system do not take patient. I would have to say that's discrimination. Do they pick and choose who they reschedule with and don't. Lady at the counter was not professional. Now since I was refused service if my child doesn't get the treatment she needs the dr will be getting into trouble. Specially after she got hurt and needs a follow up.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Do not use Dr. Midah if you want to breastfeed; He does not encourage it. His concern is the drug companies and not the realtionship of the mother & child. Any dr. that does not have a lactation consultant on hand or willing to refer you to is of the same sort.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010