Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Clayton

Dr Clayton was the pediatrician that was on call when my son was born. My son was born a month premature and had failure to thrive problems, because of this, Dr. Clayton said we should put him in the NICU until he was able to eat on his own. Dr. Clayton visited him in the NICU everyday and called me everyday to let me know what he thought about my son's progress. When my son got to come home from the NICU, Dr. Clayton gave me his personal cell phone number to call if we ever had any questions or concerns. Dr. Clayton is a very kind doctor and is very great with my kid. During one of the exams, he was checking my son's circumcision to see how it was healing and my son peed on him and he didn't even bat an eye. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Clayton is the BEST pediatrician! Our first son was the picture of health and we have had a great experience with his office. Our second son has had issues from day one with what we later found out was a severe protein intolerance to something I was eating (dairy and soy). He had to be hospitalized due to failure to thrive and Dr Clayton came to the hospital EVERYDAY to check up on us and keep us updated. When he told me at his office that we had to take our little guy to the hospital I started bawling and he gave me a reassuring hug and told me it would be okay and that I was a good parent (boy did I need to hear that!). He has the best bedside manner in addition to his vast knowledge. His staff is wonderful and the nurses are very gentle. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Knowledgeable and caring. My husband and I trust him completely and our kids love him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Matthew Clayton is great with children, but most of all he is good at being a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Clayton! He is so kind and so good with my son. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

A very kind man. He is very knowledgeable and is there to help your children. He is great with questions and is very caring.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

We are cash patients. Dr. Clayton was incredible. He made us feel good as parents and gave thoughtful advice that empowered us as parents. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010