Ratings for Dr. Juliana J. Zee

I found Dr Zee to be very helpful during a period in my life when I needed a well educated and experienced objective therapist. Dr. Zee was attentive and questioned my thoughts so that I would reflect on them, she didn't give me definite answers to my questions but asked me to look at the questions I was asking and why I was asking them. She did give me information that allowed me to recognize that I was allowing others to run my life. Dr Zee in my opinion is a competent and fair therapist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr Zee is a very devoted psychologist. She has helped me and I very much appreciate her. Finding a good therapist is one's personal choice. I can highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Please proceed with caution. A complaint was filed against this doctor with the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure. The Complaint Inquiry line is (617) 727 -7406 and this information can be confirmed. I had an extremely negative experience with this doctor. In my opinion she is not a competent psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010