Ratings for Dr. Jeff G. Garber

My family used to have him as our family doctor. My wife liked him. He would do whatever she needed. He was always arrogant and short with me, and I was never rude or disrespectful, only inquisitive, and rightly so about my health. So, bottom line, most comments are likely accurate. For some, he can be good, others not so much.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Garber is amazing! He has taken the time to really get to know me and my family. He is always just a phone call away and will meet us during off hours if we need a written prescription or anything else. He is kind and caring and if there is a problem not in his scope, he will always refer to a great specialist.I cannot imagine what we will do if he ever retires. As to the rating that says that" all he is interested in is money".....what an absurd statement! Drive past the dr's parking spaces and check out the cars. Dr. Garber is doing his life's passion taking excellent care of his patients and we , his patient family, are very blessed to have him as our primary care physician.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I am thankful to have Dr. Garber as my doctor. Love his attitude! He is wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Competent, caring,spent adequate time with me, answered all questions I had. I hihly recommend himg

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Arrogant, disrespectful and lacking compassion would best describe our experience with Dr. Garber.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

He is not my regular doctor, but was on call for Dr. Herrington when my child got very sick one weekend and he met me at the office and treated my child very promptly so we wouldn't have to go to the ER and wait for un-necessary hours.. Very caring and I loved him. My child loved him too. She cried to go back to him when I went back for a re-check.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Doctors primary concernis money. If you get more that a few minutes to talk to him you are lucky. He needs a complete attitude adjustment. I had been seeing him for almost 20 years and finally got fed up.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Not very caring and compassionate to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Jeff G. Garber's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)