Ratings for Dr. Michael D Shrallow

Excellent, clean, modern office. The dentist and staff do a great job explaining treatment as well as the costs involved. I have never received a bill because they are extremely accurate as to what my co pay will be. This always matches up with what I receive from my insurance company.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

The staff here is rude. The doctor is not personal at all and unfriendly. I spent over $900.00 in that office in a span of 3 months. One day when my little son had an appointment, I had to cancel because I picked him up from school that day due to a fever. They charged me $50 for cancelling the appointment without a 24 hour notice. Considering how often we went, the money I spent thus far and the amount of future appointments I already had scheduled, I was surprised that $50 meant that much. I cancelled every future appointment for myself and my 3 sons and took the inconvenience rather than deal with a dentist office so hard up for $50.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010