Ratings for Dr. Matthew Nelson

Dr Nelson has been my Chiropractor since May 2010, whether it is a small adjustment to reduce pain and movement issues from my body going out of alignment or major adjustments required due to car accident injuries his treatments always result in pain reduction and improved movement of my body. He is good about recommending specific stretch and strengthening exercises that can be done at home to support the healing process. I'm so grateful to have his expertise and support to address my whiplash issues.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I hurt my back playing Hockey for the first time in years. Dr. Nelson found an old injury of mine that I had forgotten about and got me back in skating condition quickly.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I am a woman, 84yrs old. I had a pinched nerve & was in so much pain that I decided to try a Chiropractor. I choose Dr. Nelson as a recommendation by a friend. The 1st time he put me on a stretch bench & it helped, but he also started kneeding my right side & twice I felt a pop on my left. I mentioned my concern & he said "don't worry I didn't crack your ribs, just everything connected". After appt. I did not feel well & went home to bed. Not any wiser, still naïve & trusting I went back for 2 more appt's in hopes of treatment for the new pain I was experiencing. After these appt's I was totally finished, in so much pain I felt like fainting. My husband took me to emergency where they found out thru xray's that 4 ribs were cracked & I had fluid in my ribcage. All on left side (where I had felt the popping during treatment). They took over 700cc out during 24hrs of draining. I wish I would have never gone to see this Chiropractor, he didn't know his strength & "ruined" my life - after 4mths later I still have pain ...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Nelson is an amazing young Doctor. He is knowledgable, skilled and very caring. He has helped me to recover from a very painful and frustrating injury. He has contributed greatly to my return to competitve sports--I cannot praise him highly enough!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010