Ratings for Dr. Dennis S. Lonzarich

Dr. Lonzarich is fantastic! I highly recommend him to anyone needing a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Lonzarich was recommended by attending nurses on the maternity ward after the birth of our first child. Dr. Lonzarich now attends to all three of our children. He does speak rapidly, but he won't leave the room until all your questions are answered. Our kids have also seen other doctors at his office in emergency/rush situations, they are all quite capable pediatricians. We've no regrets selecting Dr. Lonzarich.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Lonzarich is the best. My kids both love him!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I called several pediatric dr in the area. He responded and was very knowledgible. I have recommended him to several mothers and we all love him. Yes he uses medical terms and may talk fast but just jump in and tell him and he will slow down and use layman terms. We also love his staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

He's the best...very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and truly cares about your child.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Dr. Lonzarich is great. He is wonderful with my children. He is gentle, kind and fun! His nurse is terrific also, but the reception desk is average at best. He is very through. The only negative, is that he talks fast and uses medical jargon. But overall he is terrific, and my children LOVE him!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Dennis S. Lonzarich's Credentials

• Indiana Medical College, School Of Medicine Of Purdue University (Grad. 1993)

AHC