Ratings for Dr. Shahrooz Yazdani

I would have to day that was the best dental experience ever. Coming from a girl that has been in dental for 30yrs. Lost a filling on my holidays. Could not wait to have fixed. The minute I walked through the door I was acknowledged by a greeter. Love it A greeter Nice. Spoke to a few of the girls at the desk who were so very pleasant. Dr. Ahmed was a very nice man to deal with and his dental assistant Kristen was just lovely. They even have massage chairs. Wow. What a very professional, organized, Happy place. Oh yes they even gave me a beautiful gift. A travel mug...Wow I'm almost considering paying for my dental because of the experience. Thank you. Thumbs up to all !!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

He has done much work for me, including a few caps. Very gentle and kind. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I'm writing this review on behalf of all patients. I find Dr. Yazdani and his associates very smug. I'm always being bounced around from one dentist to another. Yes, its a beautiful facility. I don't care how nice it is inside and how many TV's you have. If I wanted a "spa like" experience, guess what, I would go to a spa. I'm there to get seen by a dentist. They are not very professional and quite frankly, as a professional in the medical field, I would love to see what their governing body, The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, has to say about this. Never ever going back and will never recommend this place.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Yazdani has been my dentist for over 18 years. He is gentle, kind and very professional. His staff are amazing, especially Leslie. There is always so much laughter at the office that makes you feel like you are visiting family. Would never consider any other dentist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Yazdani is very attentive and knowledgeable. He listens to his patients and takes their concerns into consideration. His staff is warm and welcoming but also very professional.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Yazdani is world class. He has done a lot of work on me and the most recent being an anterior crown. His assistant at the time Leslie is a dream and she made me feel comfortable. He also gives an amazing injection which is barely perceptible. I love the team, the office and the doctor. Thanks guys for my front tooth

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Yazdani has been my dentist for over 10 years. I love the atmosphere at his office. Everyone always seems so happy. Dr. Yazdani is very gentle and seems to have a wide range of knowledge of different dental procedures and was able to identify the cause of my jaw pain as a problem with my bite and has initiated treatment and referrals to address it. I appreciated that he seems to have a deeper understanding of how the teeth are supposed to fit together than my previous long time dentist. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I tend to agree with the reviews. It seems that his clinic seems to try to exaggerate the cost, by taking as many x-rays as possible, trying to see you for regular exams as often as possible (they say not to worry it is covered by your insurance). Yes, Yazdani is nice but he is more interested in opening new clinics that taking care of his regulars. Ask him how often he is at the clinic you are considering and you will observe that he floats to all of his clinic. I will be changing as I do not want to see a new dentist at every visit. Stop being a marketing agent and start taking care of your clients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Always running behind it seems and wants to do x-rays all the time which is costly. I do get the feeling that it is all about getting the maximum fees out of every visit. Has missed problems I have had on examinations which has caused me repeat appointments.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Shahrooz Yazdani

Dr. Shahrooz Yazdani's response
Hi there. I'm sorry you had this experience. As we now have 5 other doctors at our clinic I'd like to first check to ensure that this experience was with me and not one of the other doctors. If it was with me I apologize that it appears that you've been kept waiting apparently on a number of occasions. One of our core values is Trust and Integrity so I'm disappointed that you feel that I render treatment based on fees rather than needs. I obviously failed to earn your trust in this regard.

Submitted February 27, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Yazdani for one problem. What eneded up happening is after several X-rays being taken, all this expensive treatment was recommended that I know I didn't need, the problem was not fixed and my tooth was still in pain. It just seemed to me that the atmosphere was all a gimmick; whats with all the free gifts?? I'd rather get quality treatment and no gifts. So I went to a nearby dentist and she fixed my problem. The price was reasonable and I felt comfortable with her and her staff and none of this "extra stuff" was pushed on me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Shahrooz Yazdani

Dr. Shahrooz Yazdani's response
Hi there. I take all my negative reviews very seriously and what you've written in terms of pushing treatment is certainly not an approach I've ever taken. Was this an experience you had with me personally or one of the other doctors at our clinic. If it was one of the other doctors, it's unfortunate that you decided to do the rating on my profile as this forum is meant for reviews specific to experiences with the actual dentist. If it was me, I hope you will consider reaching out to me to let me know as I'd like to be aware of circumstances where I've created a bad experience for my patients and make adjustments necessary to ensure a better one.

Submitted February 27, 2017