Ratings for Dr. Eileen Dorothy Cu Cochien

She has been my family doctor and she was my best friends doctor during her pregnancy. I went with my best friend to most of her checkups and Dr. Cochien is super helpful! She just makes you feel very comfortable and is very down to earth. Also she's always been straight to the point with me. I feel like she never wastes my time. Not switching doctor's anytime soon.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This has been my family doctor for several years now and have never had an unpleasant visit with Dr. Cochien. I find her to be very pleasant and down to earth which is difficult to find as I have had other GP's prior to her. Dr. Cochien is recently been on medical leave and I hope she will return soon as I miss her compassionate and professional care.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This is the best doctor I have ever had. I am 64 so have had a number of doctors in my life time. Dr. Cochien is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. She is a terrific listener and answers all my questions. Extremely professional and always s smile to greet you. I pray I always have Dr. Cochien looking after my medical needs as she has done for many years now. Please come back.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She is the best doctor. I appreciated her help with my children medical care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have had Dr Cochien for over 9 years and yes she is a very busy Doctor because she works in a walk-in clinic where anyone can come almost anytime for medical help without an appointment. Plus she has other patients like me, where she is my Family Doctor; and she is only the second Doctor that I am proud to call my Doctor. Not only has she helped me where other doctors have not, She also listened to what I had to say. She always sent me for tests instead of dismissing me like other doctors have done in the past. She has correctly diagnosed me and confirmed by tests with ailments that I have had most of my life that no other doctor has done before. I find her to be a caring, Professional, courteous, kind, and compassionate Doctor. I would not have any other Doctor as my family Doctor over Dr Cochien. She is the best. H. Campbell

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Lucky to have her as my family Doc. She's thorough, patient, and listens well. I feel like I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Best family doctor out there.I have known her for atleast a year and she always helps me out to the best of her knowledge even in non medical problems.She is very patient and considerate, and is always in a positive,cheerful mood.She always goes through my symptoms slowly and carefully so she makes the right diagnoses.I definitely recommend her to everyone out there.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

This Dr.has to find time to talk to the patience.She's always on a rush

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Sad our doctors are few and they are rushed. I like that Dr Cochien looks at her computer as my problem is rare and there are facts on the web that would quickly help her see what I was dealing with. She is my go to Doctor. I also noticed that this clinic was running very smoothly and I haven't had to wait as I have had to in the past with other offices.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I had an appointment for 12:40 pm with Dr. E. Cochien at Welcome Medical Clinic in Burnaby. I was five minute early, and even though the front desk room was almost empty, I had to wait 15 minutes, which, let's say, it is reasonable, until I was invited in the waiting room. After another 35 minutes in a small waiting/treatment room, finally, Dr. E.Cochien showed up. What can I say? After meeting her I am so disappointed, frustrated and almost speechless. After 50 minutes of waiting I have expected at least a decent communication dr.-patient about my medical need/problems. I was so wrong. She was in such a rush, looking/working all the time in her laptop, she did not listen to me. Apparently she didn't care about my presence in the room. She is the most rude, arrogant and disrespectful dr. I ever met. I can't say anything about her professional competency because I was just wasting my time without any medical feedback from this person. I politely asked her to listen to me but she said if I have more questions I need to see my family dr. (why does she take appointments then?!) and she walked out of the room. The question is: is this dr. representative for the Canadian medical system? I hope she is not. If she does, we all are in a big trouble. Anyway, please avoid this person and try to find a real doctor who can follow the Hippocratic Oath.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016