Ratings for Dr. Mathew C. Erickson

We've started using Dr. Erickson for all of our medical needs since he was our attending physician in the ER at our local hospital. In addition to being a caring doctor, he has made every effort to join our community through service outside his practice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

My favorite Dr. of all time. Listens, very helpful with my questions. Sends me to specialists that he knows.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

I was told by Dr. Erickson that he would write a letter concerning the fact that I no longer had feeling in my lower extremities. After numerous attempts to give access to Dr. Erickson my health history, he decided he didn't need it. He filled out a questionaire to the court stating that I was completely able to work on my feet for an entire day of work and able to lift 100 lbs. I have had diabetes for 30 years. Neuropathy had taken it's toll on my extremeties. So taking only the records in my file of maladies i had during the 2 times i visited his office, I am happy to report that i was awarded disability on the ground of my testimony and his original diagnosis. I wish i could have had the opportunity to find out why he was not able to write the letter for me, but he never returned my call. I will be finding a different primary care physician.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Mathew C. Erickson's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alexandria, LA