Ratings for Dr. Randhir K. Bajaj

this doctor refuses to take care of you if he doesnt like what kind of insurance you have...he should be reported

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

A great physician and a caring person at the same time. Will recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Bajaj is one of the finest doctors and pulmonologists in Queens, having known him for over twenty years. He is caring, punctual and always on top on things to get your health in great shape. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

He is a great physician. Very caring and knowledgable. My breathing has never been so good since I have seen him. I wish I had come to see him sooner. I will highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Schedules patients much too close together causing LONG wait times.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

He is a great physician. I have been to him multiple times for numerous medical problems over the last 15 years and have never once had anything but an extremely positive experience. He is caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I was referred to Dr.Bajaj by one of his patients as my Asthma was not getting better. Since I am under his care,my life is almost normal. I don't have to go to emergency room any more. What a great physician he is.He spent enough time with me while taking history or examining me.He is very knowledgable. His staff is also excellent.I will recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Bajaj is so knowledgable. I have been going to him for five years and he is very caring and on top of things. I would highly recommend anyone to go to him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

He is an excellent physician. Very attentive and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. Staff was excellent too. will recommend Dr. bajaj to any one without any reservations.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

He is WAY too busy and was literally seeing two other people during my appointment. Not to mention, I keep getting overdue notices from his office. When I called my insurance asking why didn't they pay, they informed me that Bajaj's office never returned a required form to the insurance company.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Randhir K. Bajaj's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1979)

AARP