Dr. Uretsky is the best. I changed my Ob/gyn to him and it was a good decision I made. He listens when you talk. I am just gratefully I had him because it was my first baby and my case was high risk. He was there through out.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

my experience not very good with this doctor, i felt rushed and doctor did not seem to care . I was given pain medication and also medication for my periods. my family doctor is 100% more intelligent and knowledgeable than this doctor. I will not go back to see Uretsky, total waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Uretsky is the most amazing physician I've ever had treat me. He's gentle, kind and explains everything clearly. He's funny and very easy going to deal with. I'm so glad I got referred to him and will continue to go back to him. I really appreciate his bedside manner and respectful candor. I will always recommend him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Amazing doctor. Great bedside manner. Encouraged me to attempt a vaginal delivery with my breech baby. Was successful and I am so grateful for the confidence he instilled in me throughout a difficult pregnancy! Totally reccommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very professional, felt like he really understood my needs. Spoke to me on a level I felt comfortable with. Procedures and follow up was arranged swiftly and without hassle.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

great doctor very helpful. He explains and makes everything feels so light.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

not a good doctor, he got my assessment wrong and i had to goto family doctor again for help, thankfully another gynecologist is looking after me now. This doctor is incompetent

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I've had the privilege of have Dr Uretsky as my OBGYN through all of my pregnancies (currently on #3). He is very friendly, funny, easy to get along with. Always answers all of my questions no matter how silly or repetitive. Quick to offer suggestions to relieve any discomfort or unpleasant pregnancy symptoms. I have NEVER had to wait in his office for hours, nor have I ever felt rushed to leave! I wish he could be my every day doctor as well because it is just so pleasant to visit his office!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2004)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Uretsky is the best. I changed my Ob/gyn to him and it was a good decision I made. He listens when you talk. I am just gratefully I had him because it was ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "my experience not very good with this doctor, i felt rushed and doctor did not seem to care . I was given pain medication and also medication for my periods. my..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Uretsky is the most amazing physician I've ever had treat me. He's gentle, kind and explains everything clearly. He's funny and very easy going to deal wi..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I took my mother to see this doctor. He was very fast in explaining things, didn't feel like all her questions were answered."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Great bedside manner. Encouraged me to attempt a vaginal delivery with my breech baby. Was successful and I am so grateful for the confidence..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Uretsky is the best Doctor . He is very professional and his staff reflects that as well . I recommend him to all my friends and family Kathy "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, felt like he really understood my needs. Spoke to me on a level I felt comfortable with. Procedures and follow up was arranged swiftly and wi..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor very helpful. He explains and makes everything feels so light."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "not a good doctor, he got my assessment wrong and i had to goto family doctor again for help, thankfully another gynecologist is looking after me now. This doct..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had the privilege of have Dr Uretsky as my OBGYN through all of my pregnancies (currently on #3). He is very friendly, funny, easy to get along with. Alway..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so fortunate to be referred to Dr. Uretsky. He performed my ablation and was truly amazing during the entire process. He took the time to answer al of m..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is very gentle, kind and makes you feel like he cares. Went out of his way to stay and deliver my daughter. Easy going and funny during delivery. Doesn't ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "doctor is quick, he didn’t listen to my concerns, he didn’t care. I don’t recommend him"

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i dont recommend this doctor, he needs more training, make sure you research on the internet and talk to others before you move forward with the option this doc..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "doctor is over confident and is not able to explain any complicated advanced topics properly, he is quick to make decision. I am glad i went back to family doct..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Uretsky is SOO easy to talk to! He had more confidence in me going through surgery and questions about the ability to get pregnant than I did! He is always ..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible physician, mis-diagnosed me and I ended up in emergency. Dr. Uretsky is not someone I recommend. Thank god that my family doctor found out what happene..."

November 4, 2014