You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aubrey Uretsky

i was referred bty a friend in the medical profession to see Dr. Uretsky. I have been seeing him now for about 3 months for infertility. He is a wonderful,caring and compassionate doctor that listens to your needs. I have only just completed the start of the infertility tests that i have to take but i'm so confident in his ability to assist me and my husband that i have been putting Red Deer and Calgary Fertility Clinic on hold to see what he can do for me. So far I've been pleased with everything hes done. Such a wonderful person! Finger's X's that he will be able to help me and my husband out in starting our family :)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr uretsky is amazing!...very knowledgeable but most of all had my best interests in mind constantly.... He had no problem taking approaches that were easier on my body and always reassuring me that we take it slow and and continue forward..Awesome to be in the care of someone so professional and yet so human...explains everything so that i can understand and also he thinks outside the box by explaining to me other avenues if necessary if and when I'm ready.. So thankful that he continues my care!... Thanks doc!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Doctor himself is really knowledgeable. However, the clinic itself and some members of the staff-- really unempathetic, careless and rude. I feel like I have to be looking for a new OB just to avoid interactions with his staff. Too bad such a good doctor is loosing patients bacause of ignorant, lazy and not helpful members of the team.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I definitely DO NOT recommend this doctor, he was not able to answer my questions properly, got vague replies. I felt like I was talking to an inexperienced doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Uretsky was not only very professional but kept the mood light during my planned C-section. ( my baby was breach so a VBAC was not permitted) I heeled up faster from this surgery then my last and was up and walking the next day! Super impressed with all the staff at his office and at the hospital. All in all it was a great birth experience!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

He was my doctor with my first pregnancy and I couldn't have been happier. I am pregnant with twins for my second pregnancy and feel so safe knowing he is my doctor. I would recommend him to anyone! Super friendly, extremely knowledgable, very calm, and always listens to concerns!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Uretsky is the best. I changed my Ob/gyn to him and it was a good decision I made. He listens when you talk. I am just gratefully I had him because it was my first baby and my case was high risk. He was there through out.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

my experience not very good with this doctor, i felt rushed and doctor did not seem to care . I was given pain medication and also medication for my periods. my family doctor is 100% more intelligent and knowledgeable than this doctor. I will not go back to see Uretsky, total waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Uretsky is the most amazing physician I've ever had treat me. He's gentle, kind and explains everything clearly. He's funny and very easy going to deal with. I'm so glad I got referred to him and will continue to go back to him. I really appreciate his bedside manner and respectful candor. I will always recommend him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2004)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i was referred bty a friend in the medical profession to see Dr. Uretsky. I have been seeing him now for about 3 months for infertility. He is a wonderful,carin..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr uretsky is amazing!...very knowledgeable but most of all had my best interests in mind constantly.... He had no problem taking approaches that were easier on..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor himself is really knowledgeable. However, the clinic itself and some members of the staff-- really unempathetic, careless and rude. I feel like I have to..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I definitely DO NOT recommend this doctor, he was not able to answer my questions properly, got vague replies. I felt like I was talking to an inexperienced doc..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most amazing doctor I met. He is very caring, friendly, knowledgable and more concern. I would recommend Dr.Uretsky to anyone. I feel safe with him."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Uretsky was not only very professional but kept the mood light during my planned C-section. ( my baby was breach so a VBAC was not permitted) I heeled up fa..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He was my doctor with my first pregnancy and I couldn't have been happier. I am pregnant with twins for my second pregnancy and feel so safe knowing he is my do..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Uretsky is the best. I changed my Ob/gyn to him and it was a good decision I made. He listens when you talk. I am just gratefully I had him because it was ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "my experience not very good with this doctor, i felt rushed and doctor did not seem to care . I was given pain medication and also medication for my periods. my..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Uretsky is the most amazing physician I've ever had treat me. He's gentle, kind and explains everything clearly. He's funny and very easy going to deal wi..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I took my mother to see this doctor. He was very fast in explaining things, didn't feel like all her questions were answered."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Great bedside manner. Encouraged me to attempt a vaginal delivery with my breech baby. Was successful and I am so grateful for the confidence..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Uretsky is the best Doctor . He is very professional and his staff reflects that as well . I recommend him to all my friends and family Kathy "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, felt like he really understood my needs. Spoke to me on a level I felt comfortable with. Procedures and follow up was arranged swiftly and wi..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor very helpful. He explains and makes everything feels so light."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "not a good doctor, he got my assessment wrong and i had to goto family doctor again for help, thankfully another gynecologist is looking after me now. This doct..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had the privilege of have Dr Uretsky as my OBGYN through all of my pregnancies (currently on #3). He is very friendly, funny, easy to get along with. Alway..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so fortunate to be referred to Dr. Uretsky. He performed my ablation and was truly amazing during the entire process. He took the time to answer al of m..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is very gentle, kind and makes you feel like he cares. Went out of his way to stay and deliver my daughter. Easy going and funny during delivery. Doesn't ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "doctor is quick, he didn’t listen to my concerns, he didn’t care. I don’t recommend him"

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i dont recommend this doctor, he needs more training, make sure you research on the internet and talk to others before you move forward with the option this doc..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "doctor is over confident and is not able to explain any complicated advanced topics properly, he is quick to make decision. I am glad i went back to family doct..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Uretsky is SOO easy to talk to! He had more confidence in me going through surgery and questions about the ability to get pregnant than I did! He is always ..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible physician, mis-diagnosed me and I ended up in emergency. Dr. Uretsky is not someone I recommend. Thank god that my family doctor found out what happene..."

November 4, 2014