You may also like

Rate Dr. Aubrey Uretsky

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Ratings

I took my mother to see this doctor. He was very fast in explaining things, didn't feel like all her questions were answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Amazing doctor. Great bedside manner. Encouraged me to attempt a vaginal delivery with my breech baby. Was successful and I am so grateful for the confidence he instilled in me throughout a difficult pregnancy! Totally reccommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Dr Uretsky is the best Doctor .
He is very professional and his staff reflects that as well . I recommend him to all my friends and family
Kathy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very professional, felt like he really understood my needs. Spoke to me on a level I felt comfortable with. Procedures and follow up was arranged swiftly and without hassle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

great doctor very helpful. He explains and makes everything feels so light.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

not a good doctor, he got my assessment wrong and i had to goto family doctor again for help, thankfully another gynecologist is looking after me now. This doctor is incompetent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I've had the privilege of have Dr Uretsky as my OBGYN through all of my pregnancies (currently on #3). He is very friendly, funny, easy to get along with. Always answers all of my questions no matter how silly or repetitive. Quick to offer suggestions to relieve any discomfort or unpleasant pregnancy symptoms. I have NEVER had to wait in his office for hours, nor have I ever felt rushed to leave! I wish he could be my every day doctor as well because it is just so pleasant to visit his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I was so fortunate to be referred to Dr. Uretsky. He performed my ablation and was truly amazing during the entire process. He took the time to answer al of my questions, had an amazing bedside manner on the day of the procedure and demonstrated caring and compassion both before and after the procedure. He really is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

He is very gentle, kind and makes you feel like he cares. Went out of his way to stay and deliver my daughter. Easy going and funny during delivery. Doesn't create extra worry through pregnancy but will always answer questions and reassure me. The kind of person you want your OB to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

doctor is quick, he didn’t listen to my concerns, he didn’t care. I don’t recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641621].votes_count ]]