Ratings for Dr. Aubrey Uretsky

Dr Uretsky is such a good doctor he is cares alot and goes over all your work that you have done and goes above and beyond he knows what he is doing which makes me feel very good and hes a great person to talk to very happy and open. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr Uretsky is great! Listens, cares, provides excellent care!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

He is an awesome doctor. He is very kind and he knows what his doing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

He definitely knows what he's doing ! I've seen a lot of gynos for my endometriosis and he seems to be the only one that knows what he's talking about . highly recommend!! His staff aren't the greatest but I'll deal with it to be able to stick with him !

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

he is awesome, i drive from fort mcmurray to edmonton just to see him. If i were to see a gyno here i would have had a hysterectomy a long time ago. Hes very punctual and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

BEST EVER, HE IS ATTENTIVE AND COMPASSIONATE, ALLWAYS GIVES THE BEST ADVICE. i HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH MY VISITS AND CARE

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Uretsky was my Ob for both pregnancies and was truly amazing! He helped me through some hard times in my first pregnancy and went above and beyond for my care. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr Uretsky is a truly amazing doctor. Although he was not able to be there when I gave birth, he was 100% in my corner throughout my pregnancy. He is knowledgeable and make sure he has answered to all questions..He made me feel comfortable and safe throughout my pregnancy and was always willing to here my concerns. He understood my anxiety and did everything he could to make sure I was prepared for the birth of my son. He even changed his oncall schedule to be a part of my labour. There isn’t any other doctor I would trust with any further children I have. He is a blessing and a wonderful doctor!! Staff are very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I've spent years struggling with hormone imbalance and weight gain. I've been put on several different medications that were expensive and ineffective and even had to get surgery. I was recommended for another surgery (hysterectomy) when I asked my family doctor for a second opinion and she referred me to Dr. Uretsky. He changed my life! I DID NOT have to get a hysterectomy, and he simply put me on a birth control that has balanced my hormones and even helped me to lose weight. He was friendly, the point and made me feel very comfortable. I couldn't imagine ever seeing another Gyno again. Keep up the great work!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Seamless insertion of my Mirena IUD. Professional, courteous, informative, and precise. I've had my IUD for over a year now and I have no regrets! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2004)