Ratings for Dr. Aubrey Uretsky

BEST EVER, HE IS ATTENTIVE AND COMPASSIONATE, ALLWAYS GIVES THE BEST ADVICE. i HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH MY VISITS AND CARE

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Uretsky was my Ob for both pregnancies and was truly amazing! He helped me through some hard times in my first pregnancy and went above and beyond for my care. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr Uretsky is a truly amazing doctor. Although he was not able to be there when I gave birth, he was 100% in my corner throughout my pregnancy. He is knowledgeable and make sure he has answered to all questions..He made me feel comfortable and safe throughout my pregnancy and was always willing to here my concerns. He understood my anxiety and did everything he could to make sure I was prepared for the birth of my son. He even changed his oncall schedule to be a part of my labour. There isn’t any other doctor I would trust with any further children I have. He is a blessing and a wonderful doctor!! Staff are very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I've spent years struggling with hormone imbalance and weight gain. I've been put on several different medications that were expensive and ineffective and even had to get surgery. I was recommended for another surgery (hysterectomy) when I asked my family doctor for a second opinion and she referred me to Dr. Uretsky. He changed my life! I DID NOT have to get a hysterectomy, and he simply put me on a birth control that has balanced my hormones and even helped me to lose weight. He was friendly, the point and made me feel very comfortable. I couldn't imagine ever seeing another Gyno again. Keep up the great work!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Seamless insertion of my Mirena IUD. Professional, courteous, informative, and precise. I've had my IUD for over a year now and I have no regrets! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Nothing against the dr. But his receptionist is HORRIBLE! She is rude, and even though she was once a nurse she gives horrible and outdated advice. Know youre place, you work in reception, not a hospital.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Uretsky was wonderful throughout my pregnancy. I liked how easy going and professional he was. He had a way of putting your mind at ease about things without dismissing your concerns. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Uretsky was kind, professional, prompt, and went out of his way to make me feel relaxed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

He is an amazing doctor! Very kind and knowledgable. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I'm eighteen and I survived being viollently sexually assaulted two years prior. I was terrified, having PTSD induced flashbacks and panic attacks, but he made his office the most comfortable he could. I was in to get an IUD, because I've heard good things about them lightening periods, and I have horrible ones. He ran me though all other less-invasive options, to make sure I had an informed choice. He told me everything he was going to do before he did it, and made sure if I needed to, we could stop at anytime. I felt beyond safe, and after being attacked that not something that comes easy. I would go to Dr. A. Uresky anytime.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2004)