Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Lichti

I must say I have very much appreciated Dr. Lichti. He operated on me years ago and after 5 yrs, clearly remembered me. Whether out of memory or after reading a chart...I was impressed. The wait in his office last time was over 1.5hrs - never waited that long ever but Lichti is good - very friendly and thorough. Takes time to explain the details - really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Lichti is an awesome sugeon. According to his nurses he has a photographic memory and never forgets anything. He is not the friendliest guy, (a bit quiet) but very professional and a great surgeon. I had breast lump surgery and have virtually no scars to prove it. He has operated on me twice and I am looking at having his perform a third time. The one downside to his practice is the LONG waits in the waiting room. I also had to wait for him to arrive over an hour at the hospital to do my surgery. But hey...these guys are busy and scheduling dosen't always go as planned.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Douglas J. Lichti's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Pacificare