Ratings for Dr. Manutchehr Assemi

Both of my daughters have been seeing Dr. Assemi since they were born. He is very kind and my daughters love him. Dr. Assemi has decided to retire at the end of May 2014. I suggest current patience go visit him and say good-bye before he closes his practice. Dr. Assemi will be missed.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Assemi has been a wonderful pediatrician to both my children. Unlike. Other doctors he is quick at diagnosis. He is very kind towards our children and always answers any questions I may have with patience! His experience is what makes him exceptionally good! Want a new pediatrician.., he's the one to go to

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I've read all the comments below and I understand how some feel the nurse was rude and unfriendly. She actually is a very kind woman and after Dr Assemi helped diagnose my son's urgent situation of iron deficiency due to internal bleeding (that CHEO missed and due to Dr Assemi's persistence it saved my son's life), she became even more kind and friendly. She shared similar experiences she had with her child when he was younger and made me feel so much better. I think she is a busy woman who may just be a bit more introverted than most would expect at a pediatrician's office. Dr. Assemi has always taken time to explain himself and even joke with my and my son (who is very timid). My son loves his hugs now and isn't as frightened to go to the doctor's anymore (after all of his hospital and surgical visits). Thank you to all the staff for their time and patience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Assemi is a very good doctor and his staff is very helful. Always easy to get an appointment and very little wait time.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Assemi and his staff. We have been going to him for over 7 years. He is very experienced and knowledgeable and has always been kind to my kids. Thank you Dr. Assemi!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

THE WORST AND MOST RUDE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. NOT HELPFUL. RECEPTIONIST EQUALLY IF NOT MORE RUDE AND UNPLEASANT. IF YOU WANT GOOD CARE FOR YOUR CHILD...DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Assemi is the nicest pediatrician we have ever seen for our daughter. This man is truly passionate with his profession. He as tonsof experience and has a very good way with kids. Every time we needed to see sim, he always takes the time to listen, even for advice, he takes the time. Once he retired, he will be greatly missed

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Our son ha sbeen with Dr. Assemi since he was born and now he is 4. We generally think he is very experienced and knowledgeable, and deals with kids fiarly well. He is not originally from Canada that may explains somestimes he may appear "rude" however if you take time talking to him he turned out helpful. I agree with many above comments about the nurse - she was cold and not so friendly with kids. I am glad to see a new nurse recently.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

My children's doctor since they were born, but we're desparately hunting for new doc. Missed my son's craniosyntosis completely. Now he's down to 3 days a week, impossible to see, and just charged me $60 for cancelling an appt saying "I was welcome to leave a message on their machine" even though I called the minute the office opened. 90% of the time I end up with my children at the walk in clinics.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Assemi has been my childrens' doctor since birth. He is Knowledgeable and courteous and on time. We rarely have to wait. His assistant although not outgoing is very helpful and can usually fit us in last minute if I need to bring the kids in.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011