Ratings for Dr. Larry Chang

Gives no information and only cares about testing and prescribing allergy shots/drops. In it for the money and not a certified allergist. Better of waiting long for a legitimate allergist who is knowledgeable and informative.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I'm not impressed with Dr. Chang or his clinic. I waited months for my appointment and after filling out the questionnaire, when I finally saw the "Dr" he tell me I was allergic to everything that I'd written. Then tried to sign me up for very expensive shots. Thank god I refused and found an allergist who found my true sensitivities Dr Chang is nothing more then a small scale drug company.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

After reading some of the reviews I was apprehensive about taking my grandson to see him. However, after consulting again with our family doctor we attended the appointment. Look at my rating of him and his office staff. If all appointments could go like this one did. Thank you Dr Chang and staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I saw Dr. Chang for hives. It was unclear as to why I broke out in hives. but he was understanding and sympathetic. The questionnaire was extensive but provided a lot of my health history to the doctor. I had to wait 3 months for my appointment but most specialist are that way. The staff, not overly friendly but kept the appointments moving and on time. No answer to the cause of my hives but they went away as mysteriously as they came.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Did not take the time to ask background information to determine why I was there. Unable to clearly explain the cause of my condition. Seemed to be in a rush and was unclear in explaining treatment. Not worth the 5 month wait to see him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

This Dr. feels it is OK to cancel appointments with no explanations. It took a long time to get an appointment and then it was cancelled and the next available one was months later.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Worst doctor, doesn't know what he's doing, doesn't answer questions and rushes off...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

My child has seen him many times, for asthma. He spends no time with you. Very little explainations. And I don't think he has ever physically touched my child. He seems afraid to? He has not even listened to his chest? He's more interested in giving out stickers to the children. Staff also is terrible. Receptionist is short with you and never cracks a smile. His medical assistants seem unsure of what they are doing. Not a comforting experience.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

This Dr. did not want to listen to any information about my symptoms. He did not want to speak at all, just rushed out the door as if I was inconveniencing him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Chang runs hot and cold - in early visits he was patient and helpful, subsequent visits have been abrupt, as though we were inconveniencing him. He offers no suggestions or further exploration beyond his initial diagnosis (additional tests, food challenges) and appeared to advise us to conduct our own challenge in the emergency room! Family dr was reluctant to provide a referral to another allergist but we persisted.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011