Ratings for Dr. Mark Falahee

This man crippled me for life and tried to lie about it. He is a butcher and ruined my life for me and my family. Do not trust him!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very rude, arrogant and insulting. Said that just working through the pain would make all my symptoms disappear and that I was just being lazy. Was a maximum of 10 minutes (being generous here) in the room before shuttling me out. Looked at a picture, didn't even wait to read or look at the reports that went with the MRI and x-rays.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Falahee spends 10-12 minutes with his patients, max. He looks at images, and ignores your complaints. He sent a letter to my insurance stating he did a thorough physical examination, yet he never physically examed me. After I had surgery, he ignored my leg/back pain. My incision was 'butchered'—my scare is 3" wide by 5" long. To this day, I still have back/ leg pain. His response is ' I fixed you, what's the problem'. IMO , he is very arrogant and self aggrandizing. The only good part of his practice was nurse Peggy.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Falahee has no bedside manner and is extremely arrogant, he's known for being blunt but in my experience he crosses the line from being blunt to just being plain offensive and rude! I had surgery from him a year ago and had to go to another dr at UofM to finally resolve my back problems. After my surgery I saw very little improvements with dr falahee and every time I would explain my symptoms he always had an excuse and said what I was explaining was normal. I would rather do surgery on myself then let this butcher touch me again. I'm not one to normally post things like this but I hope this helps prevent some person from having to go through what I did. I hope this helps.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

This is tough to rate. I saw him for a consult on my back. The forms you fill out have a subject with a yes box and a no box. I checked yes to almost all of the boxes. He came in started talking that this is no big deal, then he said something about an epidural. I said yes I did; he rechecked the form and, although it has yes and no boxes, it also has a box preceding the topic, that was supposed to be checked. I would have thought yes or no was sufficient. So he didn't see that I had tried all of these modalities?. He quickly changed his tune saying he could do a decompression, I was taken aback by this quick turn of events and told him I would think about it. What bothered me was there was no exam, nothing; yet in his letter to my doctor (which I was copied), states how the patient, when examined, etc. and how he checked various systems. He did none of that. His description on the surgery varied greatly from the video they gave me as well. The jury is out on him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

dr falahee performed a laminectomy almost 2 years ago. since then i noticed no results. my symptoms have gotten worse.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I want to know what his record is....good or bad

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Mark Falahee's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Oxford