Ratings for Dr. Robert Balzer

Really friendly and sympathetic. Took two secs to get to what was wrong and prescribe a remedy. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

doctor Rob Balzer has been my GP for many years . He is the best doctor I ever have in my life! His knowledge is unlimited, his manners , his calm approach, his diagnosis are very accurate. I feel very blessed to have doctor like him . He is best GP in Sydney. Thank you so much for everything Rob

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I saw Dr Balzar due to an at the time injury, on a one-off basis. I found him knowledgeable & friendly. The practice appeared efficient and well run. I would definitely go back.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Rob, very sad to see you go, all the best in your future, you were always there for me. Michael, the Bay liner boat man, you know who.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

The Best Doctor ever!!!!Has been my doctor for many years his help got me through my poor health made me such a heathier and better person Thankyou doctor Balzer

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He is the best doctor I can't believe he is retired can't find any one like him would be great if he comes back !!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

The best and most knowledgable Dr. ever. Dr. Balzer, please come back. Your knowledge and experience is so valuable. Thank you for all your care over the years.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

The best GP doctor I have ever ever met in my life! His knowledge, his bedside manners, his people skills, I can't find another doctor like him that's impossible! Please comeback doctor Balzer !

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Best GP I have ever had . My only complaint is now he has retired I need to find a Doctor to replace him which is a very big ask. Please come out of retirement Doctor Balzer !

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

One of the best GP we ever had. He is a champion. Very professional, dedicated and caring. He makes you feel at ease. He will refer to the best specialist. I was surprised when I tried to book and appoint that he already retired.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016