Ratings for Dr. Vicente M. Magsino

Dr. Magsino is such a wonderful caring person, as well as an excellent doctor. The staff could stand a little seminar on customer service, but they have a recent new receptionist who I hope they keep. I feel very comfortable leaving my health issues to him, and as my primary doctor he keeps up with what my other docs are doing. I go as least often as possible to a hospital I dont like just because that's where Dr. Magsino has privileges.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I have to say regretfully that the receptinist was one of the rudest people I have ever dealt with. My mother in law goes there too, and she said the same same!! Dr.Magniso is a good doctor, but there office staff needs some lessons in CUSTOMER SERVICE. Because of the rude office staff, I will be seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO DR. MAGSINO TO GET OUR ANNUAL PHYSICALS DONE. IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME SEEING HIM, AND IT WAS A PLEASURE! HE WAS PROMPT, ANSWERED ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS, HE WAS KIND AND TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW US. THE STAFF WAS GREAT TOO! THEY WERE VERY COURTEOUS. AND THERE WAS VIRTUALLY NO WAIT TIME! MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH RECEIVED COMPLETE PHYSICALS AND WE WERE DONE AND GONE IN A LITTLE MORE THAN AN HOUR. LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND OUR NEW FAMILY DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Vicente M. Magsino's Credentials

• Perpetual Help Coll Of Med, Binan, Laguna, Philippines (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med