Ratings for Dr. Penny Weeks

The doctors are the best I've ever seen. They are always up on new procedures and techniques. It is truly a no pain visit each and every time. The hygienist are all great and very thorough. The office staff are very courteous and helpful with anything you might need, questions, etc. You truly have an exceptional experience each and every time.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

My experience at the dentist with Dr. Penny Weeks was phenomenal . I had several weeks of work needed and with each visit the entire staff was pleasant.. The office was warm and welcoming. Dr. Weeks was gentle, carefully observant to my concerns and addressed them adequately. I will recommend Her services to friends and family. God bless you, Dr Weeks and your associates.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I found this office very warm and inviting. They treated me like a person, not a number. I feel my concerns were addressed and then taken care. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Will not go back. One of their assistants was rude and not gentle at all.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

The front desk staff are not overly friendly and sometimes even abrasive. There have been several times when I have had a procedure done and the dentist said nothing more to me than, "you are finished" and instead gossiped with the hygienist. The dental work has been up to par, but if you are looking for great, friendly customer service this is not the place for you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010