Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Maturo

I've only been on the HCG plan for a week now. I've actually lost 9 Pounds already. My friend referred me to Lisa. My friend currently is on her 3rd week, but on week 2 had already lost 15 pounds! The diet does work. The refined plan is so much easier. I highly recommend this wonderful Dr and her staff. Everyone in that office is absolutely helpful, caring, and there for you! Thank you Lisa & Julie!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Had a great experience on weight loss program through this doctor, lost 25 pounds and still going. I really appreciated the weekly support and the staff is caring warm and friendly, as is dr maturo. Love the recipe book. Learned a lot about blood sugar balancing diet that helped my diabetes and helped me lose weight. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Loved this doc, she helped me so much with thyroid and weightless. I came initially just to do the weightless program and lost 20 pounds following the hcg protocol which is a more up to date version and she looked at my thyroid levels. She determined that I was not on the right meds and needed to be on a higher dose too. Since making those changes I feel so much more energy and I'm able to maintain my weightless too. Her staff is really awesome and friendly too, it is a small office and I felt like everyone was so refreshingly caring. I highly recommend her for thyroid problems especially but weightless program was super too. My hubby is going to her now for checking his testosterone levels. Reasonable pricing too, follow up visits were only $40 when you go back for rechecks on hormone balancing or bloodwork.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

This "Doctor" doesn't seem to know much except to give you HCG and 10 minutes of her time in which she pretty much doesn't seem to know what she is talking about...I have been to several Naturopaths in my life and all of them were interested in getting me healthy...This person only seems interested in the money you spend and she doesn't seem to be knowledgeable at all..and no, I am NOT a competitor... I was her patient and now I am sorry that I was! Her diet protocol is so opposite of Dr. Simeon's diet! How can she just make up diet that is not compatible with the HCG and say she thinks it works? Dr Simeon put in over 20 years of research and study and she makes up a diet that doesn't go with the HCG and thinks she knows more about it than he did? Any way... I have since had hormone testing and needed HRT badly and she told me I didn't need them..without even testing me!

Submitted April 15, 2012

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Really liked this doc, went to her for my low thyroid and she really listened. Made suggestions that no other doctor I've seen came up with and also helped in other areas too....recommended certain vitamins and supplements for increasing energy that have really made a difference. Since seeing her and going on Naturethroid (switched from synthroid) and increasing my dose slowly I feel the best ever. I'm ready now to start on a weight loss program now too. Very nice doc and does not rush you ever. Also, follow up visits are extremely reasonable and she is willing to talk to you on the phone without extra charges. Such a pleasant change from my last endocrinologist

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Thank you Maturo Medical for helping me lose 31 pounds with the HCG diet! I couldn't have done it without Dr Maturo and her great staff! I recommend Maturo Medical to anyone looking to lose weight with a doctors help! My wife is starting the program next week, and she is very excited!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I'm half way through my hCG program and have lost 17 pounds so far...three more weeks to go! I loved this place, Dr Maturo was so warm and friendly and she also helped me figure out I wasn't on the right dose of my thyroid medicine, which my other doctor didn't seem to notice. After my meds were adjusted I did better with the weight loss too. I shopped around a lot before deciding to go here and I'm glad I came, the doctor and staff are super nice and it's a warm and friendly place. Each week I weigh in and get to chat with them about how I did and what I'm going through. I am very happy and will take my 30 day break and go back for round TWO!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I had a great experience and really appreciated that she offers another option with a modified Simeon protocol. I was told about that right away and also told that if I wanted to follow the old, strict Simeon protocol I could. It made sense to me that it needed updating, since it was written in 1954!! I received a diet guidebook with instructions about her modified food plan/diet, and also a recipe book, which is really helpful. After shopping around A LOT for different programs I determined the prices there are the absolute lowest in town. The support I got from Julie (who is amazing)and my weekly visits were super helpful. The other person who said they received no instructions and no support is likely a competitor or a lie because that makes no sense...you get a lot of support and instructions!! I was referred to her by another friend who also had a similar great experience.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011