Ratings for Dr. Salim Lalani

Every time I've met with Dr. Lalani he has always been caring and compassionate and is definitely the best in his field. I am so happy to have found him and his team for my OB and GYN care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Very friendly and easy to talk to. The entire process has been a breeze. I would like to send my deepest gratitude to everyone working here. I will also give you an excellent recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

He saved my life. He found cancer and got me the info and surgery I needed he was very kind and answered all my questions

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I received very poor care from Dr Lalani. He did not educate me on my options, my condition and his physical care of my condition was really not a positive experience. He is not a good listener and claimed I was fabricating my symptoms. He did not provide efficient care and I ultimately went to get another doctor who truly opened my eyes to just how bad things were with Dr Lalani.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Lalani is wonderful! I couldn't recommend a better doctor. He is very personable and professional and makes you feel like more than just another patient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I do not recommend him. he was late. he had one of his UBC students to consult with me while he was in the other room. my appointment: first 20 mins was just waiting, then finally i was put in a room, another 15 mins waiting in the room. consultation with his UBC student for 20 mins, and he showed up for 10mins at last. Dr. Lalani is a friendly doctor but not professional.l i have changed to a diff specialist

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

VERY BUSY BUT ON TIME AND VERY ATTENTIVE, REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE. HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Lalani. I had a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Lalani was recommended to me by many. My whole experience with him was fantastic and I would highly, highly recommend him to everyone. He turned a scary and bad experience into a wonderful experience and I loved my whole pregnancy and delivery because of him. I also know two doctors' wives and met many nurses in the hospital who had chosen him as their doctor and they all loved their experience with him as well. I am also very scared of pain and he basically eliminated the fear and the pain itself. I can't wait to go to Dr. Lalani and his staff for another baby!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I don't reccomend this dr. He is uncarring, condescending & does NOT listen to the patient. I'm going to change dr.s

Submitted October 4, 2017

My daughter delivered with Dr. Lalani in June and it was the most amazing and beautiful experience I have ever seen. I know you might think just because it was my daughter however I was a labor and delivery nurse for many years and know how things usually go. The RN was SO compassionate, competent and without their constant attention and support my daughter would have ended up with a caesarean. As far as the nitrous - worth every cent per my daughter. Didn't take the pain away but did take the anxiety away and allowed her to rest in between contractions. We truly felt we were with "friends" but they were totally capable professionals. Many many heartfelt thanks to our team!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017