You may also like

Rate Dr. Salim Lalani

Dr. Salim Lalani's Ratings

Dr Lalani is always in a rush. He is nice and kind but seems to be in Arusha to leave the room before I could tell him my concerns. His staff seem to have hormonal imbalances just like the pregnant women. Some days they are nice and some days they talk to you like you have no clue about your own pregnancy. Acane, his assistant never seem to listen to what I have to say. I wish I could find another OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Dr Lalani is SOO easy to talk to! He had more confidence in me going through surgery and questions about the ability to get pregnant than I did! He is always ready to answer any question and easy to accommodate! He never seems to get too uptight about anything and says it as it is!!! I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Lalani has helped me since the beginning of my pregnancy. He has a very good bed-side manner and is very calm when talking. Dealing with multiple pregnant women would be difficult but he always listens to my concerned and re-assures me when needed. Would recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Lalani is warm, caring and wonderful. He has an amazing bedside manner and makes you feel calm and confident when having a procedure. I highly recommend Dr Lalani to anyone looking for Gynecologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Wish I could have him as my family dr. Great bedside, super staff. Have already raved about him to any one needing a specialist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I waited over 1 hour after my appt to see this doctor. When he came in, he didnt even mention that he was late or apologize. I brought up my issue with him and he was less than helpful. He offered a prescription, then left, and never even came back out to give it to me, just forgot. I ended up waiting 10 minutes and then leaving.
I wish I never waited that hour, total waste of my time as I now have to seek another referral and wait 3 months. I do NOT recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

After waiting for more than a year to see a female gynaecologist, i got my doctor to refer me to Dr Lalani. I got to see him within a month of the referral. His staff was very friendly. He was an awesome dr. Knowledgable and friendly. I was going in to get my fallopian tubes removed. Answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed. On the day of surgery i was very nervous, as i had never had surgery. He made me feel comfortable. He did an amazing job with the surgery. I would definitely recommend him to my female friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2607148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I even enemies do not recommend this doctor! Simple things and do not know ......

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2604399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Awesome doc
Had an emergency c-sec and I couldn't have felt better with any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I went in to get a cyst drained and had the worst experience of my life. He rushed me into it and seemed to highly favour 1 of 2 possibilities for treatment and did not explain the other in any detail at all. I found him to be UNHYGIENIC by not wearing gloves when prepping his instruments and catheter which would be inserted in me. During the procedure he rushed it, did not explain or inform me when the injections or cuts were happening, DID NOT FREEZE ME PROPERLY! Felt everything and ignored me during my screams and cries stating I was uncomfortable and not frozen properly. Yes he is a kind talker, but very poor for patient comfort or education. Needless to say, it was all a nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353386].votes_count ]]