Ratings for Dr. Salim Lalani

Amazing. He removed my ovaries a few months ago and I am so so satisfied. The scars healed fast and well. He is extremely nice and a great doctor. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Yesterday I experienced my 2nd miscarriage not only I was nervous about the process but knowing this happened again I needed advice on what the best thing to do was because I was suppose to see dr. Lalani for my 2nd pregnancy appt next Friday. When I called his office , Akane the gem that she is got a hold of dr Lalani right away for me so I can talk to him about my concern. As always what he does best, gives the best sound advice. From day one when he became my OB last year with my son I never felt more confident, comfortable and so appreciative of him he is the DR for all the right reason. Sad that I won't see him this Friday on what was suppose to be my 2nd pregnancy appt- but I know for when I get blessed again to be pregnant he will be there always calming my nervous and handling my complications with ease as he does best! He is the true meaning of DOCTOR ( Dedicated, Outstanding, Caring, Thoughtful, Open, Respectful)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I feel so fortunate to be under the care of Dr. Lalani. I had a myomectomy two weeks ago and am recovering well. I spent 1 day in the hospital and Dr. Lalani visited me first thing in the morning the day I left. I cannot say enough great things about him. If you have fibroids, he is simply the best. I went through several surgeons before I had the good fortune of being his patient. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I went to him on referral from my GP about 4 issues. He told me two of them should be handled by a different specialist (not true) and told me to go back to my gp for two new refferals. Ran two tests I was looking for. Gave me a pat answer about losing weight for a chronic condition I have had for more then 20 years and specifically prevents me grommets losing weight, but had no suggestion for how to do that. Could not offer any modifications for other recommendations I struggle with because of chronic pain conditions. And then instead of helping me with he one perscription that I had asked for, wrote me a script for an over the counter medication, which was not covered. I know that I'm a complex case, but I tried to be very clear, both in writing on the intake questioner, and verbally during the appointment, what I was looking for, treatment I have already tried, other specialists who are involved with my care, my financial situation with regards to serious barriers paying for any medications not covered. While he seemed generally nice I was left with the impression that he did not regard helping me find solutions important enough to listen or work with me to find solutions, nor did he seem capable with regards to complex chronic health care. I am deeply sad that I have waited almost a year to see this man and now have to go back to square one with a new obgyn referral as well as two other specialists, not to mention my health continues to decline while we wait. Disappointed, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Lalani cured me of my uterine cancer. I could not have been in better hands. So caring and amazing surgical skills. You can't even see my scars!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Had Dr Lalani follow my second pregnancy. Just as happy with him and his care for #2. So supportive, so knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner. Can't say enough good things about this Dr. I have had countless appts with him over the pregnancies- the only times he was ever running late were when he was dealing with emergenices at the hospital- this is not something patients should complain about. His staff, especially Acane, are amazing- friendly, welcoming, patient. The care I received from Dr Lalani makes me want to keep having babies!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Such a great doctor. Always makes me feel comfortable and never rushes appointments. Recently had surgery and was so impressed with how smoothly everything went. Really personable, assuring and honest. Very impressed. Only wish he worked out of BC Women's and not Burnaby Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Salim truly cares for his patients. I am forever grateful for his help. He took the time to figure out why I was in pain and would not give up. Staff are always amazing as well. After I had surgery Dr. Lalani made sure to see me when I woke and told me how everything went. The best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Friendly, easy to talk to, great to deal with. Staff at his Vancouver location are awesome! I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Lalani is very nice and welcoming, he is a bit in rush but that is ok; however, the staff are horrible, they never pick up the phone; they pretend they are busy while they are chatting and laughing with each other, it seems they have hormonal issues. specially the youngest baby face girl seems she doesn't even want to talk to herself. Please change your staff .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015