Ratings for Dr. Salim Lalani

Such a great doctor. Always makes me feel comfortable and never rushes appointments. Recently had surgery and was so impressed with how smoothly everything went. Really personable, assuring and honest. Very impressed. Only wish he worked out of BC Women's and not Burnaby Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Salim truly cares for his patients. I am forever grateful for his help. He took the time to figure out why I was in pain and would not give up. Staff are always amazing as well. After I had surgery Dr. Lalani made sure to see me when I woke and told me how everything went. The best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Lalani is very nice and welcoming, he is a bit in rush but that is ok; however, the staff are horrible, they never pick up the phone; they pretend they are busy while they are chatting and laughing with each other, it seems they have hormonal issues. specially the youngest baby face girl seems she doesn't even want to talk to herself. Please change your staff .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr Lalani was my OB/Gyn for pregnancy last year. I thought he was great! He was friendly, knowledgeable and I never felt rushed. Oh, and he has an office in Bby and in Vancouver--this was a great setup since I work downtown and his Vancouver office is an easy five minute Skytrain ride from downtown. My tip for making this work with minimal time off from work is to schedule your appointments at the beginning of the day or right after lunch. I scheduled all my appointments as first appointment after lunch and so my max wait time was 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I love Dr Lalani. He has been so helpful and understanding through out my first pregnancy. He takes the time to explain every test and their sometimes scary results. Calls back whenever there is an emergency and is incredibly nice and up to speed with my medical history when he does. As a first time mother who was considering having a midwife attend my pregnancy, I couldn't be happier with Dr Lalani. He understand the importance of providing emphatic health care and has the knowledge and training making him an excellent OBGYN.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Lalani is always in a rush. He is nice and kind but seems to be in Arusha to leave the room before I could tell him my concerns. His staff seem to have hormonal imbalances just like the pregnant women. Some days they are nice and some days they talk to you like you have no clue about your own pregnancy. Acane, his assistant never seem to listen to what I have to say. I wish I could find another OB.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr Lalani is SOO easy to talk to! He had more confidence in me going through surgery and questions about the ability to get pregnant than I did! He is always ready to answer any question and easy to accommodate! He never seems to get too uptight about anything and says it as it is!!! I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Lalani has helped me since the beginning of my pregnancy. He has a very good bed-side manner and is very calm when talking. Dealing with multiple pregnant women would be difficult but he always listens to my concerned and re-assures me when needed. Would recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Lalani is warm, caring and wonderful. He has an amazing bedside manner and makes you feel calm and confident when having a procedure. I highly recommend Dr Lalani to anyone looking for Gynecologist

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Salim Lalani's Credentials

• University of Calgary

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Such a great doctor. Always makes me feel comfortable and never rushes appointments. Recently had surgery and was so impressed with how smoothly everything wen..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Salim truly cares for his patients. I am forever grateful for his help. He took the time to figure out why I was in pain and would not give up. Staff are al..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, easy to talk to, great to deal with. Staff at his Vancouver location are awesome! I would definitely recommend him. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lalani is very nice and welcoming, he is a bit in rush but that is ok; however, the staff are horrible, they never pick up the phone; they pretend they are..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lalani was my OB/Gyn for pregnancy last year. I thought he was great! He was friendly, knowledgeable and I never felt rushed. Oh, and he has an office in ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Lalani. He has been so helpful and understanding through out my first pregnancy. He takes the time to explain every test and their sometimes scary res..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lalani is always in a rush. He is nice and kind but seems to be in Arusha to leave the room before I could tell him my concerns. His staff seem to have hormo..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lalani is SOO easy to talk to! He had more confidence in me going through surgery and questions about the ability to get pregnant than I did! He is always re..."

July 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.crossroadsobgyn.ca/?page_id=2" to "http://www.crossroadsobgyn.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5Z 1E6". Address has been updated from "None" to "507 West Broadway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048725484".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lalani has helped me since the beginning of my pregnancy. He has a very good bed-side manner and is very calm when talking. Dealing with multiple pregnant w..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lalani is warm, caring and wonderful. He has an amazing bedside manner and makes you feel calm and confident when having a procedure. I highly recommend Dr L..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery with Dr. Lalani a year ago and after my experience I would prefer trained baboons care for me. I woke from surgery for removal of a fibroids i..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wish I could have him as my family dr. Great bedside, super staff. Have already raved about him to any one needing a specialist"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I waited over 1 hour after my appt to see this doctor. When he came in, he didnt even mention that he was late or apologize. I brought up my issue with him and ..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After waiting for more than a year to see a female gynaecologist, i got my doctor to refer me to Dr Lalani. I got to see him within a month of the referral. Hi..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I even enemies do not recommend this doctor! Simple things and do not know ......"

November 3, 2014