Ratings for Dr. Salim Lalani

Dr. Lalani has been such a blessing to me and my family during my battle with fibroids. After not being able to find a specialist in Abbotsford, I was referred to Dr. Lalani. After our initial consult, I immediately felt confident that he was the specialist I needed. Throughout office visits, pre-op appointments, surgery, and post-op, Dr. Lalani was caring, genuine, competent and made me feel comfortable. I was very nervous about the surgery, and he was extremely helpful in calming my nerves. I could not have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend Dr. Lalani. He is highly skilled and very good at what he does. Thank you for everything, Dr!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Super comfortable to talk to even though I'm usually uncomfortable around Male gynecologists. He walks in the room with a big smiley happy face to greet you. His punctuality is 4 stars bc hes late nearly most of the time. But I cant blame him...hes in high demand! He really is a cool Dr. With a fun sense of humor to lighten up the mood. All I have to say is....thank goodness i was referred to him. P.s His receptionist is the best too! Love her!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Lalani is awesome. He is kind and sweet and he's also a great family man, which for some reason matters to me when it comes to my OB/GYN. I live in China now but when I'm back in Canada I’ll go back for check-ups with Dr. Lalani

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr Lalani and his assistant are a great team they both work very very hard. It's a shame that ungrateful rude people feel the need to spew lies on this site. To the person below...you must have got caught being abusive ! you cant behave yourself ? So u resort to a useless fabricated post ? Waste of healthcare in canada shame on you ! They try to help you and you on line bully them ? Some of these comments are simple ridiculous . Dr Lalani you are amazing and thank you !

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I truly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Lalani and the entire staff. Everyone was so friendly, caring, and helpful. I never had to wait. In fact, one time I showed up to my appointment 20 minutes early and they were able to see me right away. The appointments were never rushed. They always made me feel like I was their only patient. When I went into labor, Dr. Lalani came to the hospital every hour to check on me. It really showed me that he cared and made me feel important. Should I have a second baby there is no doubt I will return to his office. The service was great and the care was excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Lalani

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Nice OB but has difficulty recognizing and supporting emotional and anxiety related concerns. Does not create the environment for open communication that I need. I’m hoping things will go well the rest of the way so I can just be done with it all.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Lalani's did not inform that I was going to see a resident and informed me 'we just assume everyone is comfortable'. Dr Lalani did not inform me of specific details of the procedure and exactly what scope of interaction the resident would be doing. The doctor is knowledgeable in some areas but low in communication and emotional intelligence.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Every time I've met with Dr. Lalani he has always been caring and compassionate and is definitely the best in his field. I am so happy to have found him and his team for my OB and GYN care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Very friendly and easy to talk to. The entire process has been a breeze. I would like to send my deepest gratitude to everyone working here. I will also give you an excellent recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

He saved my life. He found cancer and got me the info and surgery I needed he was very kind and answered all my questions

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018