Ratings for Dr. Salim Lalani

I do not recommend him. he was late. he had one of his UBC students to consult with me while he was in the other room. my appointment: first 20 mins was just waiting, then finally i was put in a room, another 15 mins waiting in the room. consultation with his UBC student for 20 mins, and he showed up for 10mins at last. Dr. Lalani is a friendly doctor but not professional.l i have changed to a diff specialist

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

VERY BUSY BUT ON TIME AND VERY ATTENTIVE, REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE. HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Lalani. I had a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Lalani was recommended to me by many. My whole experience with him was fantastic and I would highly, highly recommend him to everyone. He turned a scary and bad experience into a wonderful experience and I loved my whole pregnancy and delivery because of him. I also know two doctors' wives and met many nurses in the hospital who had chosen him as their doctor and they all loved their experience with him as well. I am also very scared of pain and he basically eliminated the fear and the pain itself. I can't wait to go to Dr. Lalani and his staff for another baby!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I don't reccomend this dr. He is uncarring, condescending & does NOT listen to the patient. I'm going to change dr.s

Submitted October 4, 2017

My daughter delivered with Dr. Lalani in June and it was the most amazing and beautiful experience I have ever seen. I know you might think just because it was my daughter however I was a labor and delivery nurse for many years and know how things usually go. The RN was SO compassionate, competent and without their constant attention and support my daughter would have ended up with a caesarean. As far as the nitrous - worth every cent per my daughter. Didn't take the pain away but did take the anxiety away and allowed her to rest in between contractions. We truly felt we were with "friends" but they were totally capable professionals. Many many heartfelt thanks to our team!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Met with Dr. Lalani, he was on time and very informative. Explained my options in details and answered my questions. I didn't feel like he was rushing me at all. He is a good doctor and would recommend him. His assistant is wonderful too. She was very accomodating with his appointments.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

We ended up at Burnaby General Hospital late in the day after ambulance transport from Lions Gate to deliver our twins via emergency c section. Dr Lalani is not only an expert obgyn, but is also an amazing and kind human. We feel so fortunate to have ended up with him that day. Nothing but love for this man.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Hi performed my wife's C-section as a last minute fill in for our scheduled doctor. He was professional and courteous and did a great job. I would definitely recommend him, we had a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Saw this doctor during my pregnancy for my first baby. First, his office assistance is AMAZING! so nice and helpful when I could call about my 'first time pregnancy questions'. Dr Lalani is very friendly and personable. Very easy to make appointments with and is always right on time. Only negative would be sometimes when you ask him a question he would just say that was a normal symptom and brush it off when an explanation or more info would be nice. Otherwise would totally go to him again for my next pregnancy. Trust his abilities especially if there was an issue.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Lalani. He completely dismissed my symptoms and did not give me any answers for might be causing the severe pelvic pain I've been experiencing. He rushed me through the appointment, did not take the time to adequately address my concerns and indicated that he was not taking me seriously throughout the visit. I would not recommend Dr. Lalani to anyone looking for a kind and caring obgyn who will take their concerns seriously. The only thing that was not horrible about the visit were the staff and punctuality which was fine.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017