Ratings for Dr. Salim Lalani

Met with Dr. Lalani, he was on time and very informative. Explained my options in details and answered my questions. I didn't feel like he was rushing me at all. He is a good doctor and would recommend him. His assistant is wonderful too. She was very accomodating with his appointments.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

We ended up at Burnaby General Hospital late in the day after ambulance transport from Lions Gate to deliver our twins via emergency c section. Dr Lalani is not only an expert obgyn, but is also an amazing and kind human. We feel so fortunate to have ended up with him that day. Nothing but love for this man.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Hi performed my wife's C-section as a last minute fill in for our scheduled doctor. He was professional and courteous and did a great job. I would definitely recommend him, we had a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Saw this doctor during my pregnancy for my first baby. First, his office assistance is AMAZING! so nice and helpful when I could call about my 'first time pregnancy questions'. Dr Lalani is very friendly and personable. Very easy to make appointments with and is always right on time. Only negative would be sometimes when you ask him a question he would just say that was a normal symptom and brush it off when an explanation or more info would be nice. Otherwise would totally go to him again for my next pregnancy. Trust his abilities especially if there was an issue.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Lalani. He completely dismissed my symptoms and did not give me any answers for might be causing the severe pelvic pain I've been experiencing. He rushed me through the appointment, did not take the time to adequately address my concerns and indicated that he was not taking me seriously throughout the visit. I would not recommend Dr. Lalani to anyone looking for a kind and caring obgyn who will take their concerns seriously. The only thing that was not horrible about the visit were the staff and punctuality which was fine.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Lalani helped me with a cyst that has been growing on and off for a couple of years, and was being "monitored" by other doctors. I've also had bad period pains and bad period discharges in general. Dr Lalani ordered more tests for the cysts as he was worried about the rate of the growth and it potentially being cancerous (something other doctors didn't mention) and put me on the priority list to get it removed. He's been wonderful to deal with, scars are tiny compared to what they had to remove out of me, and did check ups afterwards to make sure I was healing properly. Akane is his assistant and is absolutely wonderful with helping various paperwork that I needed for work. I recommended Dr Lalani and Akane to a co-worker who was having problems with her OBGYN and she also had a wonderful experience as well.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Lalani. He is knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable during my visits.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Amazing. He removed my ovaries a few months ago and I am so so satisfied. The scars healed fast and well. He is extremely nice and a great doctor. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Yesterday I experienced my 2nd miscarriage not only I was nervous about the process but knowing this happened again I needed advice on what the best thing to do was because I was suppose to see dr. Lalani for my 2nd pregnancy appt next Friday. When I called his office , Akane the gem that she is got a hold of dr Lalani right away for me so I can talk to him about my concern. As always what he does best, gives the best sound advice. From day one when he became my OB last year with my son I never felt more confident, comfortable and so appreciative of him he is the DR for all the right reason. Sad that I won't see him this Friday on what was suppose to be my 2nd pregnancy appt- but I know for when I get blessed again to be pregnant he will be there always calming my nervous and handling my complications with ease as he does best! He is the true meaning of DOCTOR ( Dedicated, Outstanding, Caring, Thoughtful, Open, Respectful)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I feel so fortunate to be under the care of Dr. Lalani. I had a myomectomy two weeks ago and am recovering well. I spent 1 day in the hospital and Dr. Lalani visited me first thing in the morning the day I left. I cannot say enough great things about him. If you have fibroids, he is simply the best. I went through several surgeons before I had the good fortune of being his patient. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016