Ratings for Dr. Tracy Bausmer

Have had Dr. B for several years! Love her! she takes the time to meet my needs

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Staff are amazing at new vision Dr bausmer however is rude. I have been there a couple times with my mom we doctors tell her what's going on. Takes forever to get an appointment for her and when you do and hour wait for her to say nothing's wrong er doctor is wrong. Claims everything is anxiety. Very rude and none caring attitude.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have been her patient for years and now my whole family has switched to her. Dr. Bausmer spends a lot of time with you during the appointment. She listens to your concerns, provides her option (usually referencing recent peer-reviewed studies), but then she asks how you'd like to proceed with your care. I would highly recommend Dr.B to anyone. Yes, she sometimes runs late, but I attribute it to her spending time with her patients. I trust her with my children's health.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have had superb experiences each and every time that I have taken my elderly Mother to see Dr B. She is patient, listens to my mothers issues, asks for input, acknowledges my Mothers concerns, does not order more tests than is necessary and has a calming demeanour about her. We have regular followups to ensure that Dr B's recommendations are working or not and Dr B adjusts as necessary. I am glad my Mother is in her care and supports her to remain in her home as long as possible. Dr B takes the time to write out her recommendations and ensures my Mother understands. We have received referrals to specialists when necessary. If Dr B is running late I attribute it to the fact that an earlier patient must have needed extra time, and one day we may be that person in need and cause someone else's appointment to be delayed. She is worth the wait! Having said that, if it is a critical issue my Mother has been seen by Dr B the same day. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

If I could give Dr. Bausmer a score of zero, I would. I am disgusted at her lack of professionalism and inability to communicate and articulate herself. I have seen her twice while my family doctor has been on maternity leave. On both occasions she began my appoints with a bad attitude and annoyed that my appointment has crowded her schedule. She told me "I don't know what you expect from me or want to hear but they just through you in my schedule. What is it?" With her arms folded leaning on the desk. I have never felt so uncomfortable and unwelcomed. She is quick to negate my symptoms, does not listen, consult my medical file/ history, does not ask what medications I am on etc. She has shown a strong negligence for my well being. She has also conducted an aspiration procedure blindly without anultrasound and without forewarning me of the potential consequences. Because she was in a rush she also missed and dismissed me without a referral. She told me to go wait at the hospital because "it's too much paperwork for me and the receptionists". Absolutely unacceptable and appalling.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

i have been there for both myself and my kids. I don't know exactly when she works anymore. Every time i make an appointment it's usually been with a dr covering for her because she is rarely there anymore. When i do see her it's very rushed, and not listening. Because of that, she has pushed my daughter to specialist because she's given up on her biggest problem- she'll see her for the colds, and other things but not the major issue she has. My son, i'm glad i saw the fill in because she was a little stumped at the severity, and he probably needed the referral, because she actually took 10 to 15 min to listen to all the symptoms of why he was in, more than what Dr. Bausmer would. For me, i was diagnosed with something where i used to live, and she doesn't believe it, although she had all my medical files transfered to her. And at the request of work too, i be treated for it and that's the only reason she treats me, is everyone but her who RARELY sees me, sees it but her!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

It hard to change this doctor's mind when she assumes something. She can get very rude and unprofessional. She has a short memory and this does not help at all. She hardly refers me to an specialist. I had a much better doctor before I moved to this area.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I think Dr. Bausmer is the best. I really appreciate her wait and see approach as opposed to other doctors who throw antibiotics at everything. And I'm always impressed with the time she spends talking to me. And I find she is usually on time.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

She never listens to me or my concerns. She is quick to decide what is wrong with me . if tests are done there is never a follow up or active plan afterwards just retesting of the same tests. I fell ill with depression and her answers to my illness was i dont know. after having migraines for 2 months solid i asked her for a neurologist she said not necessary take an aspirin you will be fine. to anyone who has had a migraine aspirins do nothing. and after not having a menstrual cycle for 1 year her answer to this was lets do a ultra sound even though i had already had 2 prior and it proved there were complications . she is not trained to deal with serious health issues. shes great if all you have is a head cold and a paper cut. if you have serious issues go elsewhere, she is not equipped to deal with these.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Bausmer takes the time to go through things with her patients in detail and even writes down what she has said. She is caring and thorough, and excellent GP.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013