Ratings for Dr. Julia Esposito

Dr. Esposito is the only Dr. that could diagnoses where my husband illness Atopic Dermatitis was steming from, what was making him so sick. The Dr's in town could not get to the root of the problem, They put on prednisone and heartburn pills, told him to take cool showers for the hives... his symtoms worsen, with hives all over the body, sweating, dizzness, pain in his stomach after eating, lack of energy, grey skin colour, etc...Dr. Esposito who is very professional and knowledgeable diagnosed him right away , its coming from the gut...she ran a series of test, which showed many things yeast in the body, gut inflamed, food allergies, then through the right treatment and diet he was able to get off the heartburn med"s for life, and heal his gut. Its been 8 months and he has no more symtoms..no pain in his gut when he eats, his skin colour has returned, dizzness, yeast, etc is all gone, also by eating only the foods he has no allergies to, his hives are at bay. Our family is so thankful for you, now my husband can get back to living life!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

A doctor who listens first. Wish I would have went too see her years sooner ! What a difference in my overall well being after following the changes Julia gave me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Esposito is an excellent naturopathic doctor who has helped me tremendously. Going to this clinic makes you feel like family rather than a patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Esposito is a kind and compassionate woman who has gone above and beyond. She is extremely thorough, takes her time to investigate and ask questions and is always available. I originally went to go see her for my severe hayfever that OTC meds wouldn't touch (no longer a problem since following her recommendations) and have continued to see her for my overall health and wellbeing. I have recommended her to many people, and both of my parents and my husband see her as well and are as satisfied as I am. I wish all doctors would be this attentive and caring!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Asset to the community, lucky to have such a bright young lady around

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

She is very professional and knows her information. She has helped me tremendously with my condition and I am very grateful for her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

For once in my life i have nothing bad to say. She's worth every penny!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Great service. This doctor knows her stuff and works hard. She listens to her patients and offers helpful advice. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Stephen Jones wrote this message because he's upset he was fired from the clinic. We all know the story. She is a fantastic and caring doctor and anyone who has met her feels the same way. We are all glad Stephen Jones is no longer working in our town!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

This yound doctor just graduated. She was at a very well respected clinic - which is why I went there. She showed little knowledge of the services the clinic offered, was very lacking in basic medical knowledge and had a very poor attitude. She order tests which she clearly couldn't interpret and was caught being clueless about my medical condition - which is pretty common. I would not and could not recommend her and am amazed she got a license. I heard such amazing things about the clinic's other doctors but have given up. She was "brutal" and an embarassment to her profession.

Submitted April 30, 2010