Ratings for Dr. Heiner Tillmanns

An incredibly positive experience!!!!! Staff and Dr Tillmanns have wonderful service and beside manner

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Absolutly fantastic Dr and person, the staff are very personable . This Doc is an absolute person of entegrity . I would recomend him He is the very best in the business. This man completly stands behind his work. Excellent with patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Tillmans has been my dentist for about 6 years. Very professional, caring, knowledgeable. His care has ensured I've kept my teeth. Open to alternative complementary practices while being thoroughly grounded in conventional care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I had my implant done by Dr. Tillmanns over 10 years ago and it was done so well that I sometimes forget I have an implant. His staff is wonderful and his work is unbelievably good. I cannot ever thank them enough and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I was scared to go in for a surgery and he calmed me down and told me that it would be over before i knew it and he was right and my surgery went amazing and i made a speedy recovery amazing dentist!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I got my tooth out last may, and have yet to have the final results. I was told from May of 2013 I would have it in August, then September, October, and so on until January. January came and I had not received a phone call, I called back end of January and the staff had forgot to call me to tell me they needed a new impression made. I was already annoyed since it was already taking so long, and if I had not called would be longer. The next appointment I got my tooth in February, but unfortunately it broke within a week. I was told they would get me in, in two weeks from that time so March 13, 2014. I had still not received a phone call so I called today to find out they are on spring break until April 01, delaying the process of the implant even further... I have been waiting nearly a year now, where most are 3-6 months, the staff is awesome and very friendly, and I am an easy-going guy, but after paying 7000 and going a year without a tooth I am not satisfied (especially for$).

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Very gentle-- I hardly felt the needle. He had to extract 2 teeth but it was very easy to go through, even though I was super scared going into the office. Dr. Tillman even followed up with a phone call that afternoon, just to see everything was fine. The staff was equally wonderful. Thanks to you all.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

AMAZING!!!!! The entire staff are knowledgeable and are extremely helpful. Dr.Tillman is extremely professional but is very friendly and makes you feel at home. He is wonderful with children as are his staff which made our visit a wonderful experience! I would recommend this practice to anyone who needs this kind of service.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

I was very afraid of getting a tooth exposure. Dr. Tillmans and his staff eased my fears before the procedure and were kind, fast and supportive during the procedure. I couldn't believe that Dr. Tillmans phoned me personally afterwards to check how I was doing. His staff do my cleanings while I have my braces on and they are always polite, punctual and gentle. I would definately recommend Dr. Tillmans office.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr Timmanns is very gentle and caring. He always calls after a procedure , and makes sure I have his home number in case of problems. There is never a hidden charge. His staff is the best I have had the fortune to encounter, very professional. I highly recommend Dr Tillmanns.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012