Ratings for Dr. Daryl Ellis

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Staff uneducated as to importance of messages. You can forget after hours and go to ER. DO NOT WAIT ON CALL BACK or you will get in trouble if it is a very urgent problem and I assume you would not be calling after hours if it was not urgent. Long waits to see Dr. When you get in, he seems inattentive and does give you a solution to your problem. Walks out without telling you anything and staff member comes in and tells you what to do. I want my Doctor to do this in case I have questions. When you ask if he will come back, you are told you will have a wait because he is with other patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Poor service after hours, no return calls. Hard to get refills. Hard to get forms filled out and high fee charged per page. Often dismisses complaints giving a reason but not offering any remedy or anything to improve situation. Very inattentive, seems to be sitting on edge of seat waiting to get out. Several hour wait indicates to me disregard for others, yet wants short visit which indicates to me he overbooks. Uneducated staff that do not recognize importance of what is told to them when they question you about reason for visit or problems you are having.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

This Doctor billed medicare for services he never performed.Example-He billed medicare for a spirometry tat i never had.then turned around and billed me for the part that medicare did not pay,isn't this considered fraud?

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr.Ellis seems like a nice guy but his staff is not up to par.. He operates as some kind of "discount clinic" but I don't feel like I ever got a break on anything. When I finally got Medicaid they were supposed to rebill them and refund to me about $1000 I had paid. They never gave me a refund...I wonder if they billed Medicaid?....Go prepaired to wait at least 2 hours from your appointment time...They forgot I had an appointment one day until they came out to lock to front door and saw me waiting.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Doctor is very likable guy, however, prescriptions have been WRONG many times in that they leave off regularly taken drugs or the dosage is WRONG. He is a very busy guy...Go prepared to spend alot of time waiting.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Daryl Ellis's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp