Ratings for Dr. Quy Doan

Dr Doan is amazing. Always punctual and it is always quick to get an appointment. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and I'm glad I found him

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Not helpful nor understanding. I had no idea how bad he was until I got a new doctor and they said I should report him for the rude comments he made and for how little he helped when I needed it the most

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Doan impresses me tremendously. He is compassionate and very knowledgeable. Since he has a degree in pharmacy as well I feel very comfortable knowing that he will prescribe only when necessary and knows all that has to be known about what he prescribes. He hardly ever keeps me waiting. The staff, especially Germaine, are very friendly and knowledgeable. I've never had a problem getting an appointment for urgent matters. I think Dr. Doan is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Like almost all others, we feel very blessed that Dr Doan is our GP, and has been since the day he began his practice. He's very competent, modest, patient, respectful, punctual and has a great sense of humour. He's a wonderful man, and the best family doctor, ever! Germaine, too, is always the consistently perfect and competent receptionist/assistant! She embodies all the qualities you wish every other receptionist exhibited! My husband, brother and sister are extremely grateful for Dr. Doan and Germaine!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I feel as though the individuals who leave negative reviews here are the same individuals who consider themselves to have a medical degree because they googled their symptoms. Those who go to a physician’s office and try to tell them how to to their job. I have never in my life really been fond of going to the doctor however, Dr.Doan is the best. He is so kind and caring, we have never had to wait ridiculously long to see him and he always takes the time to answer questions. He treats both myself and my son and i will be so sad when we have to move away from Winnipeg and can no longer see him. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about him or his staff.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I'm honestly shocked there are this many positive reviews..... I never want to see this man again. Always late for appointments by up to 45 minutes sometimes, even when you are the first appointment of the day. I asked why he was so late and he said "I do rounds at the hospital, appointment times are not guaranteed and you should expect to wait." Rude when he greets me, dismissive when I try and explain my medical concerns. FLAT OUT REFUSED to order a physical or any tests. Prescribed me OTC medication and sent me home every time. Horrible Doctor. I am male, two other family members see him (one male, one female and both older) and the male has the same concerns I do, the female loves him. Clearly plays favorites. The staff is blunt, rude and irritable. Never a pleasant experience to talk to them. They don't communicate very well so if you are missing information they literally blame you and get upset! or if you are not responding fast enough they tell you to call back and hang up on you. Horrible people.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr seems bored or uninterested in his career. I need a doctor who has my back and will l leave no stone unturned. That is their job! He disregards everything and says "it's nothing to worry about" even if something is rescurring and he doesn't have an explanation for it. I don't have faith in him and will be finding a more thorough Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Doctors don't get much better than this! I have found Dr. Doan to be ready to listen and investigate where necessary. I trust him completely!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The best family doctor that I've ever been to. He takes the time to go over your blood work results with you. He doesn't rush you through your appointment. They track when you are next due for blood work and contact you to make arrangements to have it done. His medical assistant Geraldine, is so very nice. I've never had to wait beyond my appointment time, and in most cases if I'm early, I get in early. When their building was renovated in the elevator was out of order, they accommodated me by coming down to the main floor to see me. Unless he's away I can usually get in to see him the same week or early the following week. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Excellent on every visit always has time for every problem

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017