Ratings for Dr. Quy Doan

QI had to beg for a broncil test and had really insist found out later had lung cancer, if I hadn't insisted I would likely be dead. He did send me to a specialist and looks like we got it.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I love this team. I have always seen him on the time arranged and not sat in the waiting room for hours like in the past with other doctors. Dr. Doan takes the time to know his patients, you never feel rushed. Germaine is a top notch Medical Receptionist. We are lucky to have them!

Submitted June 17, 2015

The best I have ever seen he tales his time to talk and explain everything and answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

A first rate doctor. i have been seeing him for a number of years and have never had to wait beyond my appointment time to get in. And they have at times fit me in last minute. He used to be a pharmacist, so he is very knowledgeable about the medications he prescribes. I'm very pleased with the care I have been given.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Doan and Germaine are really incredible. I rarely wait. She often fits the kids in on the days that they are sick. I love this team, and am so thankful for them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Doan is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and is always able to get me in for an appointment quickly. He follows up on everything and sends you for the necessary tests when required. I feel so luck to have him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Doan is very nice yes and I'm sure knowledgeable. He does however make me feel like I'm maybe overreacting. A few years ago he did many tests and sent me on my way with a diagnosis of "unexplained inflammation" and sent me on my way. No offer to refer me or anything. I left the office more confused and upset than when I walked in.

Submitted July 17, 2013

By far the best family doctor I've ever been too! The fact that he used to be a pharmacist is a bonus. Very kind. Talks to you like a person. Reviews test results with you in a manner that you understand.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

We consider ourselves unbelievably fortunate to have Dr. Doan as our family doctor. He is peerless!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Excellent attention given while you are in the office. Germaine has been there for a number of years and is one of the best Medical Receptionists I have ever met.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013