Ratings for Dr. Quy Doan

Doctors don't get much better than this! I have found Dr. Doan to be ready to listen and investigate where necessary. I trust him completely!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The best family doctor that I've ever been to. He takes the time to go over your blood work results with you. He doesn't rush you through your appointment. They track when you are next due for blood work and contact you to make arrangements to have it done. His medical assistant Geraldine, is so very nice. I've never had to wait beyond my appointment time, and in most cases if I'm early, I get in early. When their building was renovated in the elevator was out of order, they accommodated me by coming down to the main floor to see me. Unless he's away I can usually get in to see him the same week or early the following week. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Excellent on every visit always has time for every problem

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

good doctor, but staff is rude and deceiptful at the front , try to minimise interaction with them, they also drop your calls, not sure who rates themselves on here other than his staff

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

QI had to beg for a broncil test and had really insist found out later had lung cancer, if I hadn't insisted I would likely be dead. He did send me to a specialist and looks like we got it.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I love this team. I have always seen him on the time arranged and not sat in the waiting room for hours like in the past with other doctors. Dr. Doan takes the time to know his patients, you never feel rushed. Germaine is a top notch Medical Receptionist. We are lucky to have them!

Submitted June 17, 2015

The best I have ever seen he tales his time to talk and explain everything and answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

A first rate doctor. i have been seeing him for a number of years and have never had to wait beyond my appointment time to get in. And they have at times fit me in last minute. He used to be a pharmacist, so he is very knowledgeable about the medications he prescribes. I'm very pleased with the care I have been given.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Doan and Germaine are really incredible. I rarely wait. She often fits the kids in on the days that they are sick. I love this team, and am so thankful for them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Doan is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and is always able to get me in for an appointment quickly. He follows up on everything and sends you for the necessary tests when required. I feel so luck to have him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013