You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John P. Tanner

Tanner worked on my nose 20 years ago,, it's true he doesn't like dealing with people but he is a skilled surgeon and did a fantastic job on my nose,,,

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR TANNER FOR TREATMENT OF ORAL SURGERY.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

The receptionist Rhonda was rudem everything else about the visit was fine.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Tanner and his staff are wonderful! I went to him to get my 6 impacted wisdom teeth removed. I was terrified about being put to sleep, swelling after the procedure, and the amount of pain I would be in. Dr. Tanner was hands down amazing! He answered all of my questions and completely calmed my nerves. His receptionist is a doll and his nurses are extremely kind as well. I was taken exceptional care of from start to finish and cannot say enough nice things about my experience. Dr. Tanner even called me at home the following day to check up on me! It is very rare to come across a doctor who cares enough to call you on a Saturday. As far as I can tell, he also did an outstanding job removing all of my wisdom teeth. (Which I am positive was no cake walk for him.) I would recommend Dr. Tanner to ANYONE! He is an intelligent, caring, skilled doctor. (By the way, I am 21 years old, a HUGE baby about needles and blood, and very picky when it comes to doctors. )

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr Tanner did a jaw reallignment on my daughter. He is a FANTASTIC, skilled surgeon. However his people skills are POOR. He doesn't like to deal with people, he told me surgery day is the day he really enjoys. He did a great job on my daughter, however he was not good with me, with dealing with me & answering my questions. He spoke condescendingly to me & I really didn't like him personally for that reason.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Tanner is a very busy dental surgeon. At one appointment, I had to wait almost two hours to have stiches removed (takes about 5 minutes). However, I am extremely happy with the results I received from my tooth implant. My teeth are extremely important to me, and I have confidence that they will last a long time for me. I had absolutely no pain with any of the work that was done, including the tooth removal. The anesthetic they use is wonderful - it works great and wears off suprisingly quickly. I would recommend Dr. Tanner to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. John P. Tanner's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1987)

Updates