Ratings for Dr. Aaron Weisblatt

Great dentist great person. A very pleasant experience

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

In the beginning I had no complaints and the treatment was going well. Things started going downhill when bottom braces were taken off. The moment they were taken off I noticed that a tooth was still crooked. I told Dr. Weisblatt about it and he told me that the retainer would straighten it out in a few months. I few months passed by and nothing changed. I didn't want to complain because I assumed he knew what he was talking about. Then when I went in to get my top braces off, I showed one of the assistants that the tooth was still crooked, she then called in Dr. Weisblatt. He then told me this was the best he could due considering that I had a small mouth and that no other space was available, and then immediately left. The assistant tried to take the top braces off swiftly, I got irritated and told her to stop because I wanted my crooked tooth fixed before my top braces were taken off. She scurries off and then I hear her whispering to Dr. Weisblatt. I was shocked to hear him say to the assistant “just take the braces off of him”. The assistant comes back in and then quickly popped off my top braces, gave me a retainer and told me to come back in a month. Everything happened so quickly, I was dumbfounded. I felt stupid because I could have stopped her if I wanted. Next time I came in with my dad so he could talk to him. When he sees my dad he says that the crooked tooth can be fixed and that if he has to he would put my braces back on until I was satisfied. Well he didn’t fix my crooked tooth and he didn’t put my braces back on. My dad wanted to go back and give the guy and earful but I told him that he wasn’t worth the effort. Overall my teeth are fairly straight, but more work could have been done. I left out a lot of details because this post is already long enough. Find another orthodontist is you can.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

The staff is friendly. He is also very nice. Knowledge is okay. Helpfulness is okay. Punctuality is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Every time I look at my teeth after my braces, I get extremely upset. Money wasted on a final product that I was told wasn't done properly. Its sad that I spent my hard earned money on a service that wasn't well done. Now I have to spend more more to get them fixed again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Weisblatt has treated me and my family for years. I recently went back to him for advice on my jaw and had totally forgotten how awesome he is - he's SO kind and also very level headed. He will be honest with you about what's "worth it" and won't push you to radical treatments. Highly recommended if you're looking for excellent advice, kind staff, and straight teeth! (All four members of my family who saw him still have PERFECT smiles)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

So my sister and I got our teeth done here. He estimated 1 year for me but it took almost 3! We also agreed on bonding and perminant retainer but he tried to play dumb and act like he forgot about it. But in reality he just didn't care (cause I was 19-21 at the time). Every time I would get my braces tighten I didn't feel any pressure and he basicaly tried to give me a cooked smile. So I had to bring my father and he talked to him. After that talk he(more like his assistants) did a better job. I do not recommend this place to anyone. It's a very old place, it looks like they reuse tools. But the assistants are very friendly and know what they're doing, I felt like I was in better care when the 2 assistants worked on my teeth. Biggest regret was going to dr Weisblatt!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Weisblatt! The staff are all very friendly, the wait time was always short and there is an overall happy atmosphere in the office. My treatment only took 1/2 the estimated time since I was diligent with booking frequent appointments. The price I paid for treatment was very reasonable, especially in comparison to the quote I received from other orthodontists. The office is conveniently located, and very clean. Years after treatment, my teeth have remained straight. I highly recommend Dr. Weisblatt, as he always has his patient`s best interests in mind. *cool fact: he was Drake`s ortho!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

2 of my teens have recently had their braces removed, one took much longer then the other, everybody's teeth is different and this was to be expected, overall I am very happy with the results. My 8 year old has also started to see Dr.Weisblatt and although its to early for braces, she had a retainer which helped significantly. Over the years I have never encountered a problem, sure it's not the most up to date office but the staff have always been polite and accomadating. Dr. Weisblatt has always been incredible with my kids, he has excellent manners and is honest.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

On one of my visits one of the staff put on gloves but held the bottom of her chair. In another case a patient child put his braces' elastics from his mouth back into the sanitized bin with no reaction from the staff. We experienced poor sanitation on several occasions. Also a treatment that was supposed to end after 2 years is taking 4 years and not complete. We feel that service and attention is no longer as good as it used to be.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Glad I found Dr.Weiblatt to undertake my orthodontics (he has done Drake's teeth as well). Very personable, the staff included. Bonnie at reception is also great, very helpful rescheduling appointments. Most people dont understand that braces can turn into a lengthly process depending on the time it takes for the teeth to shift and then settle in the new positions. I myself had a general impression on 1 - 1.5yrs but Im now looking at 2 due to the fact that my teeth had to be shifted over on the top to align in the centre. Do some additional reading if you are unclear. Dr.Weisblatt's website also has alot of valuable info...good luck

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011