Ratings for Dr. Misty Watson

Dr.Watson is by far the best dr. i have ever had to deal with and i have dealt with many.... i couldn't be happier.Very polite and listens to every word i say

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I like Dr. Watson but find her sitting in front of her computer the whole time very impersonable. Her receptionist is one of the rudist people i have ever seen in a professional atmosphere. She does not respect privacy. Dr. Watson is helpful, just wish she had better people skills.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr Watson is lovely. She listens to your problems and offers great advice. Her receptionist, however, is extremely rude.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I really like her. It shows that she cares and that's very important to me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

I love Dr. Watson. I have been seeing her for a couple years. She seems to really listen to me and my concerns. She gives great suggestions and really cares about me and my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

After a few years of trying to find a family Doctor upon moving to Calgary we were rewarded for our wait by having Dr Watson accept us as new patients ..... she is very knowledgeable and spent time questioning us on our past medical experiences .... VERY Professional ..

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

We have had excellent experience with Dr. Watson and her staff. They are very flexible with our large family and we are able to get in within a few days if needed. She is very professional, great with the kids, and has been helpful following up and ensuring our overall concerns are met. So glad we found her!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

We have had good experiences with her. She is new but very helpful and profesional. We switched our family of four to her and she has been great with our 13 month old baby boy and has seen him on VERY short notice.Shes not to hard on the eyes either. lol

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I am new to dr. Watso and have to say quite impressed... yes she is young but I see that as a good thing..she's on top of her game!. If she doesn't know something she will find someone who does. I have found her personable and very kind. She makes one feel comfortable seeing her. Receptionist staff not so much but it is Dr. Watson that I am concerned with not her staff...and I find her great!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

IMPOSSIBE to get in to see in a reasonable amount of time. Only works part time. What new GP works part-time? Her receptionist is very RUDE!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010