Ratings for Dr. Sandra Yuen

She was so cold and distant that I felt really uncomfortable and had trouble speaking with her. I have never had this experience with a mental health doctor before. I don't think that it was intentional, I think that it's just her personality and she is like this with everyone, so I tried not to take it personally.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I think she is a great doctor and has helped me so much over the years. lol, yes, years. She is always on time, if not early. The only downside is that she is only available on Mondays and Tuesdays 6-7. With my appointments we do CBT. I didn't think she was being cold and aloof, i thought she was just being professional. I have never felt as if she was judging me, and she has always been there to listen and helped me explore my thoughts, and nudges me to think for myself.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I met her only once and I found her cold, very aloof and distant. I felt that she was just doing her job mechanically and did not even smile during the entire time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

she's a great dr. with CBT. she really helps you see things in a different light and gives you the tools to work through your depression/anxiety. she's always on time and is always helpful. the longest i've ever waited to get an appointment with her is 3 weeks. the only downside is she's only available Mon & Tues 6 to 8 pm, but that works within my schedule, so it's ok for me. she's helped me change my life for the better, what else can i say?

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010