Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Morgan

UNETHICAL AND SKETCHY....Stay Away! They charged my insurance company for an "emergency exam" visit which was in fact just a 3 second look in my child's mouth. I was told there would be no charge for it, but they submitted it to my insurance company anyway. I also received a bill in the mail for services that my insurance company had already paid for, so I called them to explain that this bill was sent in error, and I offered to provide them proof. Several minutes and two receptionist’s later they establish that the first bill was in fact paid…ooopsie, but that there is another bill pending for the “emergency visit” last week but that I will not have to pay for this because my insurance company will pay for it, unless my insurance don’t pay for it of course, then yes actually I do have another bill to pay. This will also be considered my son’s 2nd exam this year, so he will not be able to go for a REAL check-up in 6 months without us having to pay out of pocket. Alarm bells ringing yet? You have been warned, do not be scammed, be safe and go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My biggest complaint is that the doctor isn't doing the work required by a doctor, the nurses are doing all the work. And the nurses aren't nice - they will sit on the patients if that's what it takes to do the work, then give them a balloon before the child leaves to 'make everything better'. Pulled baby teeth too early, which resulted in the need for a space maintainer. Then the space maintainer was constantly being replaced because they used a cheaper version and didn't install it properly (again nurses did the work instead of the doctor). My children explained how terrible the nurses were to everyone in back. Heard from 2 moms who said the doctor wanted to do surgery or pull most of the baby teeth because the teeth were weak (yea, because the nurses drilled the teeth through and through). very disappointing; I feel bad because I didn't pull my kids out of there sooner.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

We had a very bad experience with this dentist office, staff were very rude and refuse to give appointment for a week even when we said my daughter was really in pain, they just said they are busy for the next 5 days.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

We love Dr. Bob and his staff. They always make us feel welcome and important. My daughter is very young and they have been nothing but caring and nurturing to her - she gets excited about coming to Dr. Bob's office. Reading one of the other comments I was very surprised about the lack of toys comment - especially considering when my daughter left today she had a handful of stickers, a balloon animal and a new ball. And the idea that Dr. Bob would unnecessarily pull a tooth is ludicrous. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I've taken my son to see Dr. Morgan since he was barely 1, he's now 9. I'm very satisfied with him and his staff. My son has not once told me that he doesn't like going to see Dr. Morgan. My husband's employer offers horrible dental insurance so we choose not to have it. Dr. Morgan has always worked with me if I'm not able to pay the bill in full.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

My 4 children have seen Dr. Bob for all of their dental work for their whole lives. I have always been anxious about dental work myself and it was important to me that my children have a good experience. They have always received excellent care, both routine preventative care and also when treatment has been needed, and they have never been anxious or upset. This practice is great for children to get a great start on good dental care!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I was very unhappy with his treatment. For one thing he likes to take X-ray and then he pulled out teeth unnecessarily just because he is pulling one that has errupted and this just happen to be in the same row.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

shocked when i was advised that parents are not alowed in the treating areas. i have a 4 yr old, this was her first time seeing a dentist, with there being so many child ****s & pedifilers i dont want my daughter attended by a male doctor all alone. i was floored when the staff kept on making comments about since you,need to be with the child, we have to do things differently. and for being a pediatric dentist there was not one single toy in the building. there were tv's blarring full blast in every exam room.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010