Ratings for Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus

Thank you Dr. Eckhaus for the great upper eyelid surgery. I am very happy about it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Eckhaus performed a lower face and neck lift on me last year and I am still extremely pleased with the results. He was very upfront in telling me what I could expect from the surgery and advised me to think about it carefully before I committed. I never felt any pressure even though I saw him three times before deciding to go ahead. I had the surgery done at the private clinic and the surgery staff was very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Eckhaus!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Best doctor EVER. Knowledgeable, personable, on time appointments. Just all round nice guy

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Best doctor! I have seen him for breast reconstruction after my first implants from a previous doctor were calcified. He repaired a terrible hernia scar and it is now flat and seamless. I have also used him for fat grafting on my breast as I have minimal tissue. Always professional, communicates well and has a fun, dynamic attitude that is friendly and engaging.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Hi i am a 46 year old mother of three. I had the mommy make over and Dr. Eckhaus went far beyond what his expectations were. He like most doctors can't turn a 2 into a 10. I read all the reviews and it seems patients seem to think that money can turn them into model material. My wife worked out in the GYM for three years and lost 46 pounds on her own and never gained a pound of fat back. She felt she could look better. I was thrilled with the way she looked, but i also realized that she wanted the surgery. Well it was the best $16,000 i have ever spent. She now has more confidence and she looks great! The only draw back was no one warned me about how much a complete new wardrobe would cost. LOL. We went to see three other surgeons in Toronto about the same price. Two of them spent no more than 10 minutes and said she needed a full tummy tuck. Dr. Eckhaus said she could get 90% results with a mini tummy tuck. It has been 6 months since the surgery and the results are amazing. She went in for a mini tattoo and now you can't even see the scar. She looks amazing naked too! He made no promises and her breast surgery gave him a challenge but he did not give up and spent twice as long with my wife than it was suppose to take. I am not rich but having her surgery done at the private hospital was worth the extra. They treated her like it was their own family member that was being operated on. Thank you Dr. Eckhaus and Carolyn Nation for working with us through the whole procedure. PS don't be discouraged by a couple of bad reviews. If a review has nothing but insults and nothing positive it is not a true review and should be taken by looking at where it is coming from.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Once I finally got in to see him , he gave me all his attention, didn'the rush and seemed to care. The work he did was successful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I am proud to say that I had the privilege of having Dr. Eckhaus perform my Breast Augmentation surgery. I am a mother of two young children and after pregnancy and breast feeding of both children I was not happy with the appearance of my breasts. I met with Dr. Eckhaus, whom was very thorough, kind and patient. He took his time going over the entire procedure and was happy to answer any and all of my questions. He guided me through the whole procedure as well as through each and every follow-up appointment. I am incredibly lucky and happy to have gone through this experience and could not have picked a better surgeon. I would encourage anyone seeking out a plastic surgeon to meet Dr. Eckhaus. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He is horrible and rude. went to him for breast reconstruction after breast cancer and he told me I was too fat to have surgery and needed to lose weight and then sent me to another plastic surgeon.

Submitted January 9, 2017

At first eckhaus comes across as a ring and compassionate. That may be the first impression. Then he shows that he's arrogant, condescending, and will not answer questions that he feels are not important. Doesn't listen to patents. And if there's not a suitable payout at the end, will do anything to to perform his job. He's passed the buck and told me point blank. I'm ending this conversation. All because I asked hI'm politely what the plan was if my wife's condition didn't resolve itself or worsened. Not the confidence building response I expected from a surgeon. Also he will make sure to tell you that he's the one with the degrees!!! Well numbnuts I have a Ba and a PHD and have never been that lacking in compassion or empathy to anyone, let alone someone who is seriously I'll. STAY AWAY FROM THIS JERK.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I found Dr. Allan Eckhous and his staff all to be very knowledgeable, helpful and most importantly caring. They all had my well being as their #1 priority. It never felt like it was just a business to them. Dr. Eckhous is more concerned about his patients happiness with the outcome . I was extremely pleased with my breast implants and liposuction procedure. Scaring was minimal :-)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016