Ratings for Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus

Dr. Eckhaus completed two carpal tunnel surgeries almost two years ago. He was so amazing during both procedures! I wish I just hadn't waited so long now to get it done.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

May God bless him and protect him from any harm , he is kind, smart, professional, and cares about his patients more than anything, I am very lucky that he has done my surgery. He is the number one Dr

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Exception bed side manor... Trigger finger release two times.. Excellent care, no pain, excellent follow up, fairly quick appointments available.... 10/10..

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I had gotten my implants in the states and had a really bad muscular contraction. I was so scared but he was very helpful and we did the surgery to correct it . Very happy with my results

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I recently had fat grafting with neck and lower face lift. I am extremely pleased with the result. Dr Eckhaus is a very caring, honest and knowledgeable doctor. I was initially apprehensive about the surgery however it turned out to be a very positive experience. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Great experience with Dr.Eckhaus and his staff for 2 carpal tunnel surgeries and trigger release surgeries. Very genuine , caring and knowledgable guy.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Thank you Dr. Eckhaus for the great upper eyelid surgery. I am very happy about it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Eckhaus performed a lower face and neck lift on me last year and I am still extremely pleased with the results. He was very upfront in telling me what I could expect from the surgery and advised me to think about it carefully before I committed. I never felt any pressure even though I saw him three times before deciding to go ahead. I had the surgery done at the private clinic and the surgery staff was very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Eckhaus!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Best doctor EVER. Knowledgeable, personable, on time appointments. Just all round nice guy

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Best doctor! I have seen him for breast reconstruction after my first implants from a previous doctor were calcified. He repaired a terrible hernia scar and it is now flat and seamless. I have also used him for fat grafting on my breast as I have minimal tissue. Always professional, communicates well and has a fun, dynamic attitude that is friendly and engaging.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017