Ratings for Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus

I went in for a relatively simple procedure (cyst removal), but I found Dr. Eckhaus to be very thorough. He properly addressed all the questions I had and gave his recommendation without any pressure to proceed. After explaining the possible consequences and informing me about the cost, I went with my gut instinct and gave him the green light. During the procedure, he took the time to explain every step of the process, which consequently put my mind at ease. As for the results, he did a very neat job. It has been over two weeks and the scar is barely visible. My instincts rarely serves me wrong and this occasion was no exception.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty done last year..... my nasal bridge is not smooth.. its bumpy.. and after i expressed my concern of this with him i felt like he brushed it off and i should just learn to accept it. i was feeling great right until the swelling was pretty much gone. I should feel happy ONCE the swelling is gone.. he said it could be the stitches that was making it feel like there was a little bump but it cant be.. not after this long.. my nose is much better than what is was before, but for all that money i saved to pay for it, my results should of been better, much better, and i know there is no such thing as a perfect nose.. but there shouldn't be a bump.. i'm disappointed..

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I always thought a doctor must have a patients consent to speak with another doctor. How can any doctor give his/her opinion without even seeing the patient? Takes your money then don't waste his time if you have a problem.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Went to him a few years ago as I was having problems with textured implants another guy had put in. First surgeon told me the pocket on my right side was too tight and discussed enlarging the pocket. He seemed really nice and willing to help me, even got me a quick OR date. He put smooth round above the muscle and it did relieve the god awful burning sensation caused by the textured ones. However, still having pain on the right side. After numerous visits he told me I was to never come to his office to discuss this again. He then refused to do my planned abdominal surgery. First guy screwed that up too. Two years later I find out these implants that are the same width found their way into the pocket under the muscle. The same width implant in the same pocket that was too small the first time. Thank you Dr. Eckhaus for not figuring it out and causing me pain for 2 years. Also, the guy who fixed this put textured back in and they are under the muscle also. Thank you Dr. Eckhaus for speaking to him without my consent and telling him I was a problem patient and this cannot be fixed without ever examining me. Now he will do nothing for me and I am out a fortune and right back to square one. Guess you don't know it all as you could not figure out these were under the muscle and I had a valid complaint.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Eckhaus and staff are some of the best. Dr. Eckhaus always remembers past conversations and is honest and informative about my options. He never makes me feel rushed, even when the office is busy. Nancy at reception is friendly and kind to everyone who comes in. She also does her best to accommodate my schedule and always ensures my visit went well.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Had tendon release on five fingers . Have my hands and my life back . Scars are almost invisible. Nurse Lisa comforted me all the way through. Wonderful team! Nothing bad to say !

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I had a tendon release on my thumb. dr. Eckhaus and his staff are professional and pleasant. nurse Lisa at the Ajax site is caring and knowledgeable. I can use my thumb again and am thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

A fabulous team from start to finish! Dr. Eckhaus really listens and recommends what is right for you while patiently answering all questions and concerns. He is competitively priced with no hidden costs. What a great experience with exceptional results! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

If more Dr's were like Dr Eckhaus, we would no longer need web sites like this. Out of every doctor (and their staff) I ever had to deal with, Dr. Eckhaus was the best...and i have had good doctors. He made me feel very much at ease and was very informative. From dealing with him in his office and in surgery, he made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I have not one bad thing to say. Its time great doctors get the kudos the deserve. The staff too, my whole experience was fantastic. If Dr. Eckhaus reads this, "You are fantastic, honest, very down to earth." -From the Man Dressed In Black

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr Eckhaus for a removal of cancerous cells on my chest which turned out to be quite extensive. Dr Eckhaus and his staff were so warm, responsive and supportive. Unlike other specialists I have met, Dr Eckhaus was very down to earth - and took my questions seriously and following surgery saw me numerous times to ensure that all post op issues were attended to. He did an amazing job on my incision which was fairly big and it is healing well. While a talented surgeon, I am equally as appreciative of his attitude towards his patients - thank you Dr Eckhaus and team.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a relatively simple procedure (cyst removal), but I found Dr. Eckhaus to be very thorough. He properly addressed all the questions I had and gave ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty done last year..... my nasal bridge is not smooth.. its bumpy.. and after i expressed my concern of this with him i felt like he brushed it ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I always thought a doctor must have a patients consent to speak with another doctor. How can any doctor give his/her opinion without even seeing the patient? ..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went to him a few years ago as I was having problems with textured implants another guy had put in. First surgeon told me the pocket on my right side was too t..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eckhaus and staff are some of the best. Dr. Eckhaus always remembers past conversations and is honest and informative about my options. He never makes me fe..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had tendon release on five fingers . Have my hands and my life back . Scars are almost invisible. Nurse Lisa comforted me all the way through. Wonderful team!..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tendon release on my thumb. dr. Eckhaus and his staff are professional and pleasant. nurse Lisa at the Ajax site is caring and knowledgeable. I can use..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A fabulous team from start to finish! Dr. Eckhaus really listens and recommends what is right for you while patiently answering all questions and concerns. He..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If more Dr's were like Dr Eckhaus, we would no longer need web sites like this. Out of every doctor (and their staff) I ever had to deal with, Dr. Eckhaus was t..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Eckhaus for a removal of cancerous cells on my chest which turned out to be quite extensive. Dr Eckhaus and his staff were so warm, respons..."

October 1, 2014