Dr. John Bogle

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Bogle

A lovely experience with Dr. Bogle and his staff. He had a lovely bedside manner, explained everything he was doing. He was positive and encouraging with his assistant during and after the procedure - it was very refreshing. Thank you for such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I was referred to Dr. John Boghle as to the best specialist to redo my root canal. He did a great job thats for sure! So painless so fast and exellent quality! I saw my xray before and after and i was impressed! Thank you so much Dr. Bogle! If i ever have to go to the root canal specialist again its definitely going to be Dr. Bogle! The whole team who works there are amazing people! The doctor's assistant and bouth receptionists are great and very helpful. They even wanted to call me the next day to check how i am feeling. Great job all team and thank you!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Oh I cannot know enough words to describe this gentle, smart, patient and handsome man, I went for a Root Canal and without a word of untruth, it was the most peaceful experience without sedation, he and Kylie were my angels today. God Bless them Both. Donna W.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

My recent Root Canal performed by Dr. Bogle was without doubt, the best experience I have ever had in a Dentist chair. His clinic was recommended as “The Best”… he and his staff did not disappoint. It will be hard to have a better experience, I highly recommend Dr. Bogle.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

My second time to this office for a root canal . I can't say enough good things about my experience. Dr Bogle and his staff are Excellent, I wouldnt go anywhere else ,a great team of professionals. !!!!!!!! Pain free !!!!!! 😀

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I have received around 7 or 8 root canals I'm my mouth in the past. Comparing with previos experiences, Dr. Bogle did a very accurate and excellent work, painless and very profesional. I highly recommend Dr. Bogle for any root canal work.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

This is a fantastic dental office. The staff are friendly and Dr. Bogle's office has all the technology and equipment to make a precise diagnosis on the tooth involved. But most importantly, the procedure was comfortable and completely pain free. This was my first RC and I was dreading it but it was a completely pain-free experience. I highly recommend Dr. Bogle!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

A root canal is never a fun thing. The Doctor and the quality of work are both to be commended. I left the office fully aware of all that I needed to know and was not in any pain which surprised me. I would return there anytime for any wok and feel safe. As well I would recommend this place to anyone requiring dental work.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Bogle was awesome, gave positive feedback and kept me informed all through out the procedure. Great when giving the freezing, hardly even felt the needle. Thank you for making a root canal a positive experience.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Being a nervous patient, I put my trust in a specialist so I could hopefully relax. Unfortunately, my experience with this dentist did not leave me feeling confident or assured. I had to have my root canal redone and luckily found a specialist with the confidence and knowledge to do the procedure. I was at ease and comfortable through the entire treatment and his confidence was reassuring. Disappointing.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017