Ratings for Dr. John Bogle

I have received around 7 or 8 root canals I'm my mouth in the past. Comparing with previos experiences, Dr. Bogle did a very accurate and excellent work, painless and very profesional. I highly recommend Dr. Bogle for any root canal work.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

This is a fantastic dental office. The staff are friendly and Dr. Bogle's office has all the technology and equipment to make a precise diagnosis on the tooth involved. But most importantly, the procedure was comfortable and completely pain free. This was my first RC and I was dreading it but it was a completely pain-free experience. I highly recommend Dr. Bogle!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

A root canal is never a fun thing. The Doctor and the quality of work are both to be commended. I left the office fully aware of all that I needed to know and was not in any pain which surprised me. I would return there anytime for any wok and feel safe. As well I would recommend this place to anyone requiring dental work.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Bogle was awesome, gave positive feedback and kept me informed all through out the procedure. Great when giving the freezing, hardly even felt the needle. Thank you for making a root canal a positive experience.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have worked with Dr. Bogle for over 5 years now, and have never had a bad experience. I do a lot of root canals, but when there was an especially complicated one on my mom, I sent her to Dr. Bogle. So yes, Dr. Bogle has done a root canal on my mom. He and his partner Dr. Crisanti are both top notch. Dr. Cumberford

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Bogel has been very professional and kind, he explains everything in depth and always asks if you have any further questions. He is very honest with his diagnosis and success of treatment as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Bogle and his staff are all very kind and caring. They run on time. They always ask to see how you are doing during the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Bogle and his staff were fantastic (although a root canal is never fun). I would rate him as AAA+.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bogle was excellent. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Bogle and the staff who worked with me made sure I was comfortable - my visit for a root canal needed to be spread over two visits and each time, they called me the next day to check in and make sure i was feeling well. I hope I never need another root canal but if i do, there is no hesitation to have Dr. Bogle perform the procedure again.

Dr. John Bogle's Credentials