Ratings for Dr. Christopher Man

I had a 930 appointment as office didn't open till 10 receptionist and Dr I found very unprofessional and rude

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Like most of the negative reviews here, I also echo that he is rude, makes large assumptions while dismissing any protestations, no instrument-handling delicacy, and shoves you around. The only redeeming thing is that I got the testing I needed, and explanation for my health condition, and recommendations for how to deal with it. I wanted to ask additional questions to clarify what he was saying and to help me succeed in managing my condition but it was clear he was in a rush. I figure his manners are a holdover from a time when doctors had full control over the session combined with a superiority complex. For future hearing issues I'm definitely asking my family doctor for someone else.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Thank you Dr. Man, I can breath normally now, I can sleep till the morning without waking up as before. I am now singing like a professional singer. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Man has terrible bedside manner, but he is a knowledgeable doctor and I am very happy with the results of my tonsillectomy. He is very blunt and I can see why he upsets a lot of patients. Very long wait times in his office.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Man did a good job on my sinus surgery. I'm really happy with the result.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He did a great surgery for me. I feel great now! He is professional and nice. He is informative and helpful for my situation.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

This doctor is the rudest doctor ever!!! He has no skill or bedside manner whatsoever!!! Someone should tell him to retire already. Do not expect any help, only go if you wish to be abused!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Horrible, horrible Doctor. Was not helpful with my illness at all and accused me of my wrongdoings. Did not listen to any of my questions and just assumed my problems according to his thoughts. Would not recommend unless you want to feel worse after seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Receptionists are extremely rude. Also the wait time is very long even with an appointment. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Very rude and inconsiderate. Doesnt listen to his patients and is very dismissive as others have mentioned. Not worth seeing him

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016