Ratings for Dr. Christopher Man

I got a septoplasty and turbinate reduction by Dr Man. Dr Man is an extremely skilled and knowledgeable doctor. I also find him quite funny and he answers all of the questions I have. He fixed my nose and now I can breathe well! My only complaint is he did not prescribe any pain killers post-surgery (and it was very painful), so be sure to ask him about that before surgery, or go to your GP right away. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Man and his office staff are very helpful as well. He does run behind and his clinic is very busy so expect to wait.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Very rude. Upset my parents horribly. Needs to learn that bedside manner is as important as knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Horrible bedside manner. Extremely rude and condescending. Ended up in emergency after he botched my surgery. Highly recommend to avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Man was nice and very helpful, he accepted my family doctor's referral same day and solved my problem.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I feel much better since my surgery. I did not find Dr. Man to be rude at all. He calls it as he sees it and doesn't sugar coat the issue. Perhaps some people find that rude or abrupt, but I find it refreshing to find someone who is straight forward. He answered all my questions and gave very helpful advice. I do have to agree that being punctual is not a strong suit here. I found the wait time to be excessive at times which was a little difficult for me. However I loved the lady at the front desk. She is definitely good at her job and great a multi tasking. I would definitely go back to Dr. Man should I need assistance again.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I went to Dr. Man for a sinus infection and found I had a deviated septum. He corrected both issues and I feel so much better. He gave me great pre and post surgery advise which when I followed it help tremendously. His dealings with me after the surgery in the hospital was gentle and kind. He is a bit abrupt at times but he always added humor in his dealings with me. I appreciated his no nonsense approach and his candor. Came straight to the point with no frills. I would definitely whole heartedly recommend Dr. Man. I do agree that punctuality was a problem and I did find the long waits frustrating at times. I loved the main secretary that I mainly dealt with. Another no nonsense person who is extremely good at her job. Thank you Dr. Man for helping me. I breath a whole lot easier and feel much better.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Man for about a year and have held off on rating him until I'd completed my sinus surgeries and follow-ups. The short of it is that he takes a candid, no-nonsense approach to nutrition paired with excellent surgical technique. I did my part with the nutrition and lifestyle changes and my recovery and result have been outstanding. Dr. Man's decades of experience show and the suggestions he makes are backed up by recent literature. He obviously keeps up with the times. I rated the staff and punctuality as "Okay" because it was hit or miss. There were a few times where things felt over-scheduled and wait times were pretty long and getting through on the phone can be problematic. The main secretary is very good, but the backup one can be a bit awkward/flustered when she's left on her own. So again, hit or miss depending on the day. As a final note, I feel Dr. Man is generally a damn good physician. We talked a bit during my ENT appointments and gave me some pointers that were more in the general practitioner domain. These panned out and my life is better for it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Did an excellent job on my septoplasty. Thanks too him i can finally breathe properly. 🙂

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a 930 appointment as office didn't open till 10 receptionist and Dr I found very unprofessional and rude

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Like most of the negative reviews here, I also echo that he is rude, makes large assumptions while dismissing any protestations, no instrument-handling delicacy, and shoves you around. The only redeeming thing is that I got the testing I needed, and explanation for my health condition, and recommendations for how to deal with it. I wanted to ask additional questions to clarify what he was saying and to help me succeed in managing my condition but it was clear he was in a rush. I figure his manners are a holdover from a time when doctors had full control over the session combined with a superiority complex. For future hearing issues I'm definitely asking my family doctor for someone else.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016