Ratings for Dr. Christopher Man

Horrible, horrible Doctor. Was not helpful with my illness at all and accused me of my wrongdoings. Did not listen to any of my questions and just assumed my problems according to his thoughts. Would not recommend unless you want to feel worse after seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Receptionists are extremely rude. Also the wait time is very long even with an appointment. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Very rude and inconsiderate. Doesnt listen to his patients and is very dismissive as others have mentioned. Not worth seeing him

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

DR.Christopher Man is a friendly, professional doctor. My stepmother had her sinus surgery done and the surgery was so successful. Thank you so much, DR. Man

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I found him very unprofessional, twice in his office both times an hour and half wait time and all he concerns about is to setup a surgery appointment, i rither get a second opinion

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Clearly an jackass that likes to make elderly patients wait. It's true that he is very condescending and his receptionist deserves a paddle over the head as well. How do these people get even get to be in this type of field ?

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Man did a great job on surgery for my deviated septum, I can breathe so much better now!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Got my nose broken from an accident and suffered with my sinus problems (such as:blocked nostrils air flow problems, deviated septum..).I was referred to Dr Man.Then after his consultant. I had my sinus surgery done and the surgery went great .I'm very happy with that .Thank you very much Dr man!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr Man is quite an ok Doctor. Unfortunately, he is sacarstic and criticized things he doesn't understand. In other words, he shoot his mouth off where he shouldn't. Occasionally he is also rude until you stand up to him. His receptionist needs tog be slap a few times as she has literally no people skills whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

A very terrible front desk works in the office. Very mean, very condecending and rude.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016