Ratings for Dr. Christopher Man

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I had surgery with Dr. Man on 2011 for deviated septum and inverted papilloma and it was a successful one. I recovered well within 2 weeks' time. I visited him again this April for post surgery inspection and found that my nose was free of problem and there was no sign of reoccurrence so far. Thank you so much Dr. Man, you are professional and friendly!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I'm so glad that more people on here agree that this doctor is very rude and condescending. Literally every second sentence was essentially calling me fat and blaming any trouble I had on "not being healthy". Didn't answer any of my questions, shoved things down my nose and throat and mocked me for the tears that emerged when doing so. I left crying, unsatisfied, and no solutions to anything. Fully agree with the staff being rude and having to wait so long then being rushed out of the door in 10 minutes. Rude, jerk.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I was suffering from sinusitis since 2008 with problems of snivel - postnasal, bleeding and lost sense of smelling. During sleeping in night time, I hardly had a good time through due to stuff nose that woke up frequently gasping for air. During the time, I had treatments by a specialist, but no improvement at all not until I was referred to Dr. Christopher Man two years ago. The first time consultant, he immediately made out decision for a surgery. THANKS to Dr. Man. The surgery was so successful and with the post treatments in the next two years of time, I gradually got rid of my stressful time and had made a substantial change in my life.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr Christopher Man is very kind . Good patient and careful physician, Laudabe.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I suffered with sinus troubles for 30 years. I've been to several doctors, in Canada and Taiwan over the past 10 years. None were able to diagnose my problem or offer any solution. But Dr Man saw the problem right away with very little inspection, and did an excellent surgery. Now after 30 years. I thank God that I finally have my health back again. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but also a great human being, always very kind and cheerful, and full of confidence. I thank God that I met Dr, Man, he was an answer to our prayers!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Very mean, very condecending and rude. Always have to wait for 90 minutes for a prebooked appt. My husband was booked for a 2nd sinus surgery, he was stressed naturally; he's BP went up to 160/90. His anthesiologist came to check the pressure for 15 minutes, and decided to cancel the surgery, he clued us in that the BP went up to 200/120 during the 1st surgery. I was very upset to get this info only at this point, which is very different from Dr Man himself; as we would have never wanted to be put to this risk; this is only an optional surgery. Dr Man was more upset, and curses my husband who should die for not maintaining a healthy BP!! and had no one to fill the surgery slot!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Man is a very experienced doctor. He expect his patients to follow his very specific instructions. I had my sinus surgery done by Dr. Man and very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

DO NOT go and see this so called doctor. Extremely rude and unprofessional. He has a blatent disregard for your wellbeing. He only talks about himself. I can't believe my family dr referred me to him. Dr. C Man maybe a specialist but i'm not sure of what he specializes other than being a complete a$$ to someone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Christopher Man's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "A very terrible front desk works in the office. Very mean, very condecending and rude."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery with Dr. Man on 2011 for deviated septum and inverted papilloma and it was a successful one. I recovered well within 2 weeks' time. I visited hi..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm so glad that more people on here agree that this doctor is very rude and condescending. Literally every second sentence was essentially calling me fat and b..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I was suffering from sinusitis since 2008 with problems of snivel - postnasal, bleeding and lost sense of smelling. During sleeping in night time, I hardly had ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Christopher Man is very kind . Good patient and careful physician, Laudabe. "

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered with sinus troubles for 30 years. I've been to several doctors, in Canada and Taiwan over the past 10 years. None were able to diagnose my problem or..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very mean, very condecending and rude. Always have to wait for 90 minutes for a prebooked appt. My husband was booked for a 2nd sinus surgery, he was stressed ..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great and caring doctor. Mom is a patient of his and throughout the years, he has been providing exceptional service."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Man is a very experienced doctor. He expect his patients to follow his very specific instructions. I had my sinus surgery done by Dr. Man and very happy wit..."

June 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "98663". Address has been updated from "None" to "3112 Main Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13606942016".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT go and see this so called doctor. Extremely rude and unprofessional. He has a blatent disregard for your wellbeing. He only talks about himself. I can'..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor. I had recurring tonsillitis and was referred to him by my family doctor. He tells me he hates the surgery because it is boring. He then stic..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is rude. Youre also told to come early, when there is no sense, as they triple book appts. This is the second time ive seen him, both times waited over 2 ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful that I found Dr. Man. He has done an exceptional job that enables me to breath and sleep much better now after years of having problem breathi..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waited 90 minutes only to be completely dismissed and misdiagnosed. Don't even bother. He is disrespectful and dismissive, and clearly doesn't value your time. ..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just have a surgery with this "technician" - and only today think I should check his review. I regret didn't check this site earlier. My sinuitis is fairly mi..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My son went through a standard hearing test at school. The results came back that he would need retesting upon their next visit. Being a concerned Mom, we got..."

January 20, 2015