You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher Man

Dr. Christopher Man's Ratings

I suffered with sinus troubles for 30 years. I've been to several doctors, in Canada and Taiwan over the past 10 years. None were able to diagnose my problem or offer any solution. But Dr Man saw the problem right away with very little inspection, and did an excellent surgery. Now after 30 years. I thank God that I finally have my health back again. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but also a great human being, always very kind and cheerful, and full of confidence. I thank God that I met Dr, Man, he was an answer to our prayers!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Very mean, very condecending and rude. Always have to wait for 90 minutes for a prebooked appt. My husband was booked for a 2nd sinus surgery, he was stressed naturally; he's BP went up to 160/90. His anthesiologist came to check the pressure for 15 minutes, and decided to cancel the surgery, he clued us in that the BP went up to 200/120 during the 1st surgery. I was very upset to get this info only at this point, which is very different from Dr Man himself; as we would have never wanted to be put to this risk; this is only an optional surgery. Dr Man was more upset, and curses my husband who should die for not maintaining a healthy BP!! and had no one to fill the surgery slot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Great and caring doctor. Mom is a patient of his and throughout the years, he has been providing exceptional service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Man is a very experienced doctor. He expect his patients to follow his very specific instructions. I had my sinus surgery done by Dr. Man and very happy with the result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

DO NOT go and see this so called doctor. Extremely rude and unprofessional. He has a blatent disregard for your wellbeing. He only talks about himself. I can't believe my family dr referred me to him. Dr. C Man maybe a specialist but i'm not sure of what he specializes other than being a complete a$$ to someone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Horrible doctor. I had recurring tonsillitis and was referred to him by my family doctor. He tells me he hates the surgery because it is boring. He then sticks a telescopic device up my nose without much explanation. He then hurries me out the door and asks that I need to come back to see him in person if I want to book an appointment for the surgery because "this is not a dinner reservation" . He is very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Staff is rude. Youre also told to come early, when there is no sense, as they triple book appts. This is the second time ive seen him, both times waited over 2 hrs. Who does that? If they didnt triple book appts. Really sucks when hes so behind, and 2 other people have the same time booked as yourself/others. Rude. Then you talk to him for approx 30 seconds, and hes chasing you out the door, and youre unable to ask questions. Would Not recommend this Doctor, hes obviously greedy, and has no respect for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I am so grateful that I found Dr. Man. He has done an exceptional job that enables me to breath and sleep much better now after years of having problem breathing because of a deviated septum. He is very capable, extremely experienced and conscientious.
In the past I have been through a few operations but have never seen a doctor who would care enough to instruct me how to prepare myself in order to ensure a successful operation and fast recovery - but Dr. Man did! He gave me a hand out which spells out what foods and medicines I should take or avoid before and after the operation.
I was able to get back to near normal activity only after 2 days of the operation.
An added bonus is his secretaries who are always smile, friendly and courteous.
Again thanks so much Dr. Man for giving me back my breathing life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Waited 90 minutes only to be completely dismissed and misdiagnosed. Don't even bother. He is disrespectful and dismissive, and clearly doesn't value your time. Definitely won't be seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I just have a surgery with this "technician" - and only today think I should check his review. I regret didn't check this site earlier.
My sinuitis is fairly mild and just referred by my family doctor. First visit only last for less than 30 sec, and he immediately send to CT scan.
Second visit within first 15 seconds he told me that my sinus is blocked and I have have surgery. I tried to ask what is the problem, he simply point to a nose model on his table - there, then immediately rush me out for schedule. Since it was happening so fast, I get the impression that it is just a trivial procedure, and did not give too much thought about it.
The next half hour I was wait to arrange the surgery schedule, another 2 patient was instructed to make arrangement for surgery too. I did not give any thought about it that time.
Staff- the clerk seems always emphasis "no cancel" for many times. Somehow she is only worry about surgery get cancelled.
After the surgery, I realized it is not a minor procedure. Nothing has been explained to me what will happen to me after surgery - all left for me to discover myself. Sinus is the area that is difficult for recovery. The next few follow up visit, I try to ask some questions and the Dr always brush them aside, blame my house to dry, the discomfort around the eye was not related to surgery and so on - utterly unprofessional and out right lied on the side effort of common muscle discomfort around the eye due to this type of surgery. Bad bad doctor.
I noticed the strike contrast between some recent all 5 comments vs older all 1 comments. The all 5 comments looks like quick copy and paste stuffs.
My conclusion is this doctor family is only for the money - sooner or later, they will get big trouble soon.
Few other things I noticed - he washes all equipment and device with his bare hand and tap water. Some equipment is than put into a septic tank(?) and then reused later. Someone has more knowledge on clinical practice should comment on this.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2708854].votes_count ]]