Ratings for Dr. Mark Morris

We are blessed to have Dr. Moris as our GP. He always has followed up all tests he recommeded for us.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

4 years and no complaints. Professional!! Prompt and courteous. I am quite happy with Dr. Morris as my GP.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Enjoyed his talk at the fair. First doctor I've had who stresses in the benefits of exercise!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

He does seem very cold and to crack a smile is next to impossible. I think he is too busy and needs to try and gain a more sincere approach & 'connect' with his patients. I am thankful for treatment from him over the years but the last year he seems like he has too much going on in his mind to care as much for us. I have since changed Doctors as I have seen this before. He is a good Doctor if you can 'get through' somehow to him. He may not see that the changes & demands of his position in the practice are affecting his true work.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Neglected to have my symptoms diagnosed. Waited 4 months with symptoms persisting. Finally diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. His diagnosis during 4 months was pneumonia. Hesitated to have CT scan done. No compassion when he informed me of my condition. After a recent visit for headaches he stated he didn't believe it was caused from my illness. Another CT scan revealed the cancer had spread to my brain and I am now terminal. Dr Morris is uncaring and seemed more concerned with increasing my visits to his office to augment his income.

Submitted February 17, 2013

My experience is Dr. Morris is a good Dr. but is lacking in being personable ie::he is not easy to talk with. Perhaps with more experience, he will become relaxed with his patients and make them feel comfortable. Always punctual and ACTUALLY listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I find this Dr. is as punctual as he can be in spite of having far too many patients to care for. I've found him to make sure his staff allocates more time for a patient than the usual 10 minutes IF it is required. Knowledgeable=yes, but should do more research on conditions/diseases that he is not up to date on. All in all...a very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Excellent Doc. Really takes the time to listen to your problems. Too bad his practice is closed as my Wife is looking for a GP.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

More experience will make Dr. Morris a better doctor. He seems cold but I think he just doesn't have good interpersonal skills. Doesn't like to have his words questioned; likely due to lack of confidence as he doesn't seem really arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011