Ratings for Dr. Paul K. Ky

the staff there sucks they act like they are in high school its terrible

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

It was so nice to have a Dr get down to the source of my problems, I have more than one, and treat them effectively. He validated that my issues did indeed cause the pain level I was experiencing and I wasn't being over dramatic. His plan of treatment has been highly effective and I can't imagine what I would do without them. I have several issues. Spinal stenosis, spurs, arthritis are just a couple to begin with. I don't want surgery so he has made a treatment plan that works for me with the most relief. I highly recommend Dr Ky if you want a Dr who is compassionate, intelligent and funny as heck! Laughter works wonders too.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have visited Dr. Ky for several treatments related to pain in my spine and vertebrae caused by multiple myeloma. I had shrunk 6 inches due to compression of most of my vertebraes. Dr. Ky inserted the cement which has resulted in more height, less pain, and I am able to do more. I recommend this doctor highly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I'm very grateful that I ended up with with Dr. Ky as a pain Dr. He is wonderful and definitely interested in taking care of his patients. I would have no problem sending my beloved family to him. I trust him without hesitation. Thank you Dr. Ky for for your outstanding care and empathy.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Ky is an amazing doctor, very compassionate, skilled, and professional. He went out of his way to help me when I hurt my back and was in agonizing sciatic pain while vacationing in CA. His office staff is also very nice and they were instrumental in helping to get me seen when we were calling while driving in to Fresno from the mountains, desperate to find someone who could help me. (We are from WA and everyone I called in Fresno and in Seattle was booked weeks out - Dr. Ky's office went out of their way to help me get seen quickly.) Dr. Ky is passionate about his work, very good at explaining things, very honest and extremely skilled. My husband and I are not the kind to jump on the bandwagon and have faith in just anyone but we were both so impressed by his direct, respectful and knowledgeable approach at our first meeting, and by how much time he spent with us and how much he obviously cared about making sure we understood what was going on and what our options were. I saw him on Tues., on Thurs. had nearly 5 hours of microsurgery, today (Fri.) I can walk normally and pain is vastly relieved. My husband and I feel unbelievably fortunate to have found him and I've already recommended him to a younger friend who I hope does what I didn't know to do and goes to see him for her back that sounds like it's going in the same direction mine did.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Been there over two years no better, same ole same ile

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Ky for many years now and have had nothing but good experiences. We've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment and the staff has always been courteous. Dr. Ky is compassionate and caring. My husband and I wouldn't even be able to walk without him! Thank you Dr. Ky and the staff at Advanced Pain Solutions for giving us such excellent care! Holly

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Arguably the worst physician I have had to deal with in my adult life. I have been seeing him for 3 years. Not only my pain has not improved, but it has gotten worse. He just keeps ordering injections which do not work and charges the insurance company. He is basically an insurance guy, not the type of person you can trust. I picked him based on the reviews on the internet which he tells people to fill out on the first visit. Now I'm stuck with him. Don't make my mistake. Avoid at all costs.

Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Ky is fabulous but his staff is rude and unprofessional, mainly Ceasar and Priscilla. They speak about your personal information for everyone to hear. They do that will all the patients. There is no privacy at all. There are so many HIPPA violations there, it's unbelievable that they are still in business. It is unfortunate that a doctor would let his staff operate in such a manner. In addition, it is hard to reach the office. They don't answer the phone. Ky and his PA are wonderful and caring. I just wish I could pluck them out of that crazy dysfunction environment and place them in a more professional setting.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

A committed MD with in-depth knowledge of the pain process and how to best treat it.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015