Arguably the worst physician I have had to deal with in my adult life. I have been seeing him for 3 years. Not only my pain has not improved, but it has gotten worse. He just keeps ordering injections which do not work and charges the insurance company. He is basically an insurance guy, not the type of person you can trust. I picked him based on the reviews on the internet which he tells people to fill out on the first visit. Now I'm stuck with him. Don't make my mistake. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Ky is fabulous but his staff is rude and unprofessional, mainly Ceasar and Priscilla. They speak about your personal information for everyone to hear. They do that will all the patients. There is no privacy at all. There are so many HIPPA violations there, it's unbelievable that they are still in business. It is unfortunate that a doctor would let his staff operate in such a manner. In addition, it is hard to reach the office. They don't answer the phone. Ky and his PA are wonderful and caring. I just wish I could pluck them out of that crazy dysfunction environment and place them in a more professional setting.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very busy clinic; but, worth the wait. Bad parking.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Office is busy. When your in the room it is very hollow to point you can hear everyones business. Waiting is sometimes long even with few patients. They hardly answer phone calls. Both doctors are very informative about problems and procedures.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr.Ky, and the staff, know their place and are most helpful and kind, compassionate caregivers ! I'm very fortunate to have Dr. Ky, and his knowledgeable staff, thank you all, Harold E. Sam A.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I have so enjoyed my experience with Dr. Ky and staff. I really like Dr Ky, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Really explained things so I could understand him. Gave excellent examples. Will be in treatment for a while but looking forward to good results. I an totally understand why he got most compassionate Dr. of the year several times

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I was injured two years ago and after all was said and done, left to live my life on pain medication due to the way WC handles cases. The only relief I got was when going to Dr. Ky and only what the insurance would allow. Have since closed my case and have now been able to have procedures that are deemed "Experimental", WOW what a difference. I am a new person now living 99% pain free. Can't say I will ever be 100% but that comes with aging. I would recommend Dr. Ky and staff to anybody and everybody that will listen. If you have pain, chronic or acute this is the clinic to go to.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

HE HAS A VERY BUSY OFFICE(THAT IS A GOOD INDICATOR OF HIS FOLLOWING). BUT HE WILL TAKE AS MUCH TIME THAT IS NEEDED TO HELP EXPLAIN AND ANSWER ANY CONCERNS. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Very good doctor who truly cares about his patients and does his very best to help alleviate the chronic pain my husband suffers with. Whenever Dr. Ky does a medical procedure he is so good to me to explain everything, answer my questions and is very patient and understanding of my concerns for my husband.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Paul K. Ky's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Providence
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Arguably the worst physician I have had to deal with in my adult life. I have been seeing him for 3 years. Not only my pain has not improved, but it has gotte..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ky is fabulous but his staff is rude and unprofessional, mainly Ceasar and Priscilla. They speak about your personal information for everyone to hear. They..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A committed MD with in-depth knowledge of the pain process and how to best treat it."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Very busy clinic; but, worth the wait. Bad parking."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Office is busy. When your in the room it is very hollow to point you can hear everyones business. Waiting is sometimes long even with few patients. They hardly ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ky, and the staff, know their place and are most helpful and kind, compassionate caregivers ! I'm very fortunate to have Dr. Ky, and his knowledgeable staf..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have so enjoyed my experience with Dr. Ky and staff. I really like Dr Ky, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Really explained things so I could understan..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was injured two years ago and after all was said and done, left to live my life on pain medication due to the way WC handles cases. The only relief I got was..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HE HAS A VERY BUSY OFFICE(THAT IS A GOOD INDICATOR OF HIS FOLLOWING). BUT HE WILL TAKE AS MUCH TIME THAT IS NEEDED TO HELP EXPLAIN AND ANSWER ANY CONCERNS. I W..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor who truly cares about his patients and does his very best to help alleviate the chronic pain my husband suffers with. Whenever Dr. Ky does a m..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr. The pain is much less and the wait was short this time."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really appreciate Dr. Ky and his staff. Dr. Ky really cares about his patients. He has been working with me on my back condition and has explained everything ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unlike those recent comments, I actually had a good experience Dr. Ky and his friendly staff on my first visit. I didn't have to wait long at all. While there w..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ky has changed my life forever. Both, my mother and I have similar debilitating issues. She was referred to Dr. Ky first and was so impressed by him that ..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ky is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. He's a very smart doctor and his staff is top notch. Dr. Ky is truly concerned with ..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His entire staff plus Dr. Ky were AWESOME - should have seen him sooner!"

November 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was sent to this doc by my do, I walked in and felt like I walked into the circus.The place was busy and that's great but when they finally started to see me ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very thankful for being referred to Dr. Ky. He is a great doctor with an endless amount of experience in his field. I am particularly grateful for the Kyph..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Made me wait a month for an appointment then after I paid my $65 copay and waited 5 hrs he spent 5 min with me and then said he wouldn't take me as a patient be..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unprofessional staff, extremely rude and kept losing referral. Asked before made appt. If would take me as patient with specific med condition so wouldn't waste..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst ever. A patient cannot even be seen by his office due to association with another MD. .Discriminating office. Patient bill of rights state that if faci..."

September 8, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul K."

October 20, 2013