Ratings for Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi

Super nice doctor, very professional, knows aesthetic medicine. i wish my regular doctor was like Dr Mirzabeigi. He is truly the best doctor I've seen & been treated by. I've been getting Reslin injections from him for the past 2 years & its been the best ever... even better than the plastic surgeon i used to go to in Beverly Hills that charged an arm & a leg!! Dr. Mirzabeigi is very reasonable & fair in his charge for service. It was so easy to setup an appointment with him for consultation and thereafter. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to a great Aesthetics doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

I saw Dr. Mirzabeigi based on my girlfriend's referral for Medical Aesthetic Treatment, basically photo facial treatment for sun damage & skin tightening with wrinkles. After a very thorough evaluation, Dr. Mirzabeigi suggested Trinity Treatment which I have received twice so far with unbelievable results. I can't wait for my third treatment. My skin's texture and appearance has been drastically changed for the better, and I thank him for giving me my 15 years back!! I highly recommend Dr. Mirzabeigi for your Aesthetics needs.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010