Dr. Jerry Pyrozko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jerry Pyrozko

After the birth of my last child 22years ago my back suddenly seized up. A friend recommended Dr Pyrozko. He did a thorough assessment and said that my hips had settled back in crooked. He made a treatment plan, an assessment time frame, and modified it as needed. His adjustments were effective and they held well until my body readjusted to proper alignment. Throughout many years of professional care, Jerry has maintained his high standard of knowledge and technique, topped up with corny jokes and much shared laughter. He's provided my family and friend's Spinal care as well, and I absolutely recommend him to be part of your holistic care team too.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Jerry Pyrozko. I found that he was very thorough and accurate.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr Pyrozko helped me overcome my fear of chiropractor services. He took the time to explain what was happening and why. He listened to my complaints and provided treatment accordingly. When I was in severe pain, he provided his service as quickly as possible. I would recommend anyone to Dr Jerry Pyrozko especially if you are nervous about chiropractic services. I was sad to lose him with his move to BC but my loss is another person's gain.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Jerry is a super gentle and considerate Chiropractor. New to Vernon but has been practicing for many years, and he seems to fit in well with Arise Wellness center. His technique is very gentle, and I am already seeing some great improvement after a couple adjustments. Its so welcoming in the clinic. You are in a great place with Arise Chiropractic in Vernon!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I have gone to him when he was in Alberta from day one when he started his practice his understanding of pain management through Chiropractic is amazing going to miss it good luck in Vernon.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Jerry Pyrozko as a chiropractor! He is professional, has integrity, is gentle and most of all, his treatments work! He is not a rack and crack em chiro. His gentle approach is effective and helped me resolve such issues as tendonitis, sciatica and hip and neck pain. He took the time to go over the xrays with me and helped understand what was happening in my body. The use of activator was gentle and unobtrusive and worked at deep levels to shift and relieve any discomfort. I used to go to a chiro only when in dire pain, but would see Dr. Pryrozko on a regular basis for overall health and maintenance. It was a sad day for all his patients when he chose to move on, but for those who get to see him now, count yourself lucky!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have been struggling with joint and muscle pain in my: neck, back, and shoulders for various years; causing migraines and overall uncomfortableness. I went to Dr. Jerry and in only a couple months I noticed how much he really could help me! I felt better each day and noticed a difference in completing everyday task (pain free). I was always looking forward to my next visit!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Best chiropractor ever I was having trouble walking and he got me walking again Very professional and missed my me Listens to what you have to say

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

The best chiropractor I have ever gone to. Sad day when he left hope his patients appreciate his knowledge, professional and personnel excellence.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Great doctor! He has been helping me for years! So sad he moved :(

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Jerry Pyrozko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jerry Pyrozko has experience treating a wide variety of health problems since 1993. Practicing in Stony Plain and Edmonton Alberta and now happy to be at Arise Chiropractic Clinic in Vernon, BC. He specializes in the use of Advanced Activator Methods of Chiropractic Techniques and served as an Associate Instructor with Activator Methods International for several years. I’m proud of the fact that I’ve been able get people back to work and play and to regain the ability to enjoy everyday life when often they thought it was not possible. Don’t suffer needlessly. Chiropractic can help!

• Ukrainian

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 1978)
  • Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Grad. 1982)

• Back pain