Ratings for Dr. Mark Whinchell

Dr. Winchell was very professional. He spent a lot of time with me explaining all of my options. It was nice to finally see the Dr at your doctors appointment. No PA. I am more than please and would highly recommend him to anyone needing anything orthopedic.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I think Dr. Winchell is an amazing doctor! He addresses the problem with compassion and concern. I have never left his office without having a full understanding of my problem and plan of action. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends. AWESOME!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I think this doctor discriminates against medicaid pateints. He makes them wait hours at a time, and told me on several occassions that medicaid was behind in their payments to doctors and most places will not even see them because of this. He did not recheck with any xrays and would make us wait while he would take phone calls and see other pateints that came in after we arrived. The last time I left before being seen because I wasn 15 minutes early for my appointment and waited 1 hour and 10 minutes and still hadnt seen the doctor. I heard them in the hall talking about who was in the room but no one ever came in. I also heard other patients being escorted back and him going into their rooms. One patients that was seen before me had brought in hot dounuts for Krispy Kreme...he was seen before us. I think his attitude is I will seen my paying patients and if I have time I will see patients with medicaid. But they are patients too. The office staff was great, the doctor not so.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010